Chapter 77

Taehyung gulped down half the bowl before brain freeze started. He scrunched his nose and shut his eyes tightly waiting for the feeling to subside so he could continue since he wanted more. Jungkook laughed at his stubbornness.

"You don't seriously plan on eating it all, do you?" Taehyung still had his eyes closed as he waved his hand in dismissal and shook his head.

"It's nothing. I can eat three such bowls. Trust me." Jungkook motioned Yoongi to come and take the ice cream away from Taehyung.

"Yeah you can. Only you would freeze to death."

When Yoongi tried to take the bowl away Taehyung latched onto it like a koala not giving it up at all.

"No! No! I'm eating it. Stop!" Yoongi smacked his head and when Taehyung lifted one hand to rub it Yoongi snatched the bowl and left leaving a pouting Taehyung and a laughing Jungkook behind.

"You really sure you're 20? I can't see any signs of even age 10." Jungkook said as he got up and held his hand out for Taehyung who eyed him for his action.

"Yes. I'm very much 20. I just love ice cream way too much."

Jungkook waited for his hand to be filled with the older's as he laughed again.

"Aren't you coming?" Taehyung finally took his hand and got up as their fingers intertwined.

"You know I can easily tell what you're trying to do so nothing can surprise me." Jungkook stopped and looked to his side at Taehyung.

"Just tell me when you start hating it. Until then please shut up." He gave Taehyung a lingering kiss and winked when he pulled back before moving again.

Taehyung had planned to spoil him but instead was getting spoiled himself and it would be a massive lie if he said he didn't want it more. Jungkook knew there was no way Taehyung would give up that easily but he didn't care because it wouldn't change anything.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was having a battle with himself. One part of him wanted to give up and let Jungkook do whatever he wanted while the other part wanted to do it the other way around. After a long and tiring war with himself, Taehyung convinced his other half to let Jungkook do as he pleased for today. It would be back to normal from tomorrow so let the kid be happy for now. And with that final thought, Taehyung stopped struggling. For today.

Jungkook could physically feel the changes in Taehyung's mood as his body lost all the stiffness making Jungkook surprised but the younger just shook his head and went on with his idea. Taehyung couldn't be giving up that easily, so it was foolish to think that.

When they reached the arcade, Taehyung started bouncing on his heels as he couldn't wait to get going. Jungkook checked his wallet to make sure he had borrowed enough from Yoongi to please Taehyung because the older seemed to be in mood of trying every single thing. He sighed as he prayed for it to be enough and followed Taehyung as he ran over to a racing game.

Just as he had thought, Taehyung tried every single game available and was beyond excited. He had offered to share the expense but Jungkook denied and told him to only enjoy which, of course, the older did.

When Taehyung was, finally, tired after their last virtual boxing match, he sat down and giggled.

"This was so awesome. Let's do it again sometime." Jungkook joined him as he stared at the people in front of them.

"Sure. Why not?"
/You could pay next time./
Jungkook didn't mind it. It's just that he had no idea how much it would cost. He had only played before when his parents brought him here but had never thought that it would cost any money let alone this much.