Chapter 68

Sorry for the last boring chapter. I had a serious writer's block. I hope this makes up for it, though.
-----------------------------------------------------------

When Jimin saw two figures coming their way from a good distance he pulled Hoseok up and dashed towards their room. There was no way he was going to share after seeing the true faces of Jungkook and Taehyung.

When Jungkook saw Hoseok and Jimin running away, he knew what that meant so before Taehyung could take off after them, he held him back.

"But they are running away, Kookie."

"Yeah, I know." Taehyung's face formed another pout and Jungkook looked away.

"You're not a kid. Stop pouting at every single thing, already." Taehyung only did it more and forced Jungkook to look at him earning a small laughs from the younger.

*Time skip to next day*

"Got everything?" Mr. Jeon asked once everyone put their stuff in the vehicle. When everyone gave an affirmation, they all loaded in and were on the road by evening.

As usual, Taehyung fell asleep after about an hour and Jungkook decided to get some shut eye, too.

Once they were both sound asleep, Jimin tapped Hoseok's shoulder and when the older looked up from his phone, Jimin jerked his neck to point at the sleeping boys and whispered

"They are asleep. Let's do it."

Hoseok quickly put his phone aside and grabbed his backpack. He pulled out two ear plugs and carefully put them in Taehyung's ear. The boy wouldn't wake up until someone chopped his legs off so this wasn't even going to tickle him. Jungkook had made their task easier by putting his hand free in his own. Now, they just had to wait till they arrived at home.

By the time they were outside Jungkook's door it was dark already. When they stopped, Mrs. Jeon looked back and smiled at the sleeping boys before she turned to Jimin and whispered.

"Wake them up, will you?" Jimin nodded his head happily and waited for the elders to get out.

Namjoon and Jin volunteered to help with the luggage for which Jungkook's parents were thankful. When they all took everything inside, Jimin went up to Mrs. Jeon and asked her politely.

"Can you please give us the keys? We would like to take a tour to some place  Taehyung suggested."

(A/N: Who can say 'no' to this baby? 😍)

Mrs. Jeon quickly handed them over and laughed softly when Jimin cheered away.

"So cute."

Jimin came out of the house to see Hoseok leaning by the door.

"Ta-daaa!" Jimin jumped in front of him and dangled the keys in his face. Hoseok got a little startled but after seeing the object in Jimin's hands he grinned evilly.

"Now, they'll pay." Since Jimin was a little short- just a little bit, Hoseok took the keys and sat in the driving seat while Jimin got shotgun.

They drove off, looking for a suitable place to execute their plan. Jimin kept an eye on their hostages to make sure they don't wake up midway and ruin everything.

Once they reached near a graveyard, Jimin told him to stop.

"Um, isn't this place too creepy?" Hoseok said with a shudder as his eyes moved from one side of the silent area to the other. But Jimin only nodded nonchalantly as he spoke before getting out.

"That's the point."

Hoseok followed after taking the keys with him after turning off the engine. They took out the rope from Hoseok's bag and carefully tied the boys to the doors from both sides. They had to be extra careful with Jungkook since he wasn't as much of a heavy sleeper as Taehyung. But then, what was Jimin there for? He knew well how to take care of Jungkook without waking him up.

Once they were tied up, the boys quietly left the place and walked back out of the graveyard. They moved just far enough to be back in the lightened area to see what will Jungkook and Taehyung do when they wake up.

After almost one and half hour, Jungkook opened his eyes and realized they had stopped moving. He blinked his eyes multiple times to send the drowsiness away and looked outside. It was pitch black darkness as far as he could see. When he tried to move closer to the window to peek outside he realized he was unable to do so.

Jungkook shifted a little and understood that it was a rope holding him back. Thankfully he still had Taehyung next to him but that didn't eliminate the strange thoughts rising in his mind about why he was tied up.

"Tae? Wake up." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung while slightly shrugging his shoulder to nudge him.

Nothing.

"Taehyung?"

Still nothing.

Jungkook panicked at the idea that something might have happened to Taehyung and started to shake the boy next to him in any way he could.

"Tae, wake up, please. Taehyungie? Please! Please wake up!" When Taehyung finally groaned in his sleep, Jungkook released a sigh of relief as he looked up and put his head on the head rest.

"Oh thank God!"

At least Taehyung was alright. Jungkook's relief didn't last long, however, since he was still bound.

"Taehyung, you need to wake up. Right. Now."

"Two more minutes." Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook's chest as he said and it would have been really cute if the situation was any different.

"No. Not even a second. We have been kidnapped and everyone's missing." Jungkook was worried dead since his parents were also missing along with the others.

The word 'kidnapped' shot Taehyung straight up but he felt a sudden jerk when he did, which he found out was because of a rope tied around him. He shook his head couple of times to properly wake up before asking.

"What is this?" He tried to move his arms but they were tightly secured.

"I don't know what happened but I think someone kidnapped us. And I think they took the rest first and will be coming for us later. And if I'm right then, they are probably going to ea-"

"For God's sake Kookie, that's the story of 'Wrong turn'. We're not in a movie." Taehyung tiredly stopped Jungkook in his rant as he was still feeling sleepy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~