Chapter 71

"Hey Kookie?" After walking around for a while Taehyung stopped all of sudden. Jungkook stopped as he heard Taehyung's voice from behind him instead of next to him and looked back.

"Yeah." Taehyung tried to concentrate on whatever he was looking at.

"I think we are almost near the road. They seem like lights to me." Taehyung was pointing at the small dots of light that they could see from their spot and that was the only other light, one being that in their hands.

"I think you might be right, Tae." That was the confirmation Taehyung wanted as he started speed walking. Jungkook knew he would trip if Taehyung didn't watch where he was going, in dark and he tried to tell him.

"Tae, don't run. You'll fa-"

"My leeeeeeegg."

"Never mind."

Jungkook just shook his head as he went over to Taehyung to help him up. As always, Taehyung was too impatient and now he was facing the consequences.

"Can you walk?" Jungkook kneeled down to Taehyung's level when he saw the older clutching his shin.

"I thin- No! No, I can't. Shit, it hurts." Taehyung tried to move his leg but a sudden sharp pain made him stop, immediately.

Jungkook sighed at the stupidity of Taehyung before he turned his back towards him.

"Hop on." Taehyung looked up at the younger's back and his heart melted into a pile of mush. Who cared where they were? This was just too romantic and he didn't give a flying fuck about his surrounding or situation. He was loving it.

Taehyung crippled as he moved up and latched onto Jungkook's back wrapping his arms in front of him. Jungkook carefully hooked his hands under Taehyung's knees so as to not hurt him where he got hurt.

 Jungkook carefully hooked his hands under Taehyung's knees so as to not hurt him where he got hurt

"Kookie?" Once they were on the move again Taehyung started and Jungkook only hummed in response.

"I love you." And he kissed Jungkook's cheek making the younger stop at the sudden change in atmosphere but only for a moment before he started walking again.

" And he kissed Jungkook's cheek making the younger stop at the sudden change in atmosphere but only for a moment before he started walking again