Chapter 45

The day ended painfully slowly but it did, eventually, and the boys wasted no time in falling asleep. Taehyung and Hoseok decided to sleep on the floor since Jimin claimed his spot on the bed and wouldn't move while Jungkook got the other one since he was the owner of it. Once both younger boys fell asleep, Hoseok and Taehyung got up and squeezed themselves on the bed just like they always did because, like hell were they sleeping on the floor. Hoseok settled between Jimin and Jungkook while Taehyung adjusted himself on top of Jungkook carefully so as to not wake him up. Once they all were settled in, they finally fell asleep.

When morning came, Jungkook's arm felt numb as he tried to move it. He opened his eyes slightly to see what had made his arm immovable, only to find a familiar mop of hair right below his chin. For the first time, he laughed to himself as he recognized the tuft of hair. Taehyung was once again on his chest clinging on to him for his life and Jungkook couldn't understand how he ended from the floor onto his chest. He checked the time and it was only eight. His alarm would be buzzing in half an hour, anyway, but he managed to wake up before that. Jungkook thought over, if he should wake the others up already or not but decided against it since they had planned to leave after twelve. It would be pretty cruel to destroy their peaceful slumber when they had plenty of time in hand so Jungkook didn't make a move.

His eyes traveled back to the boy sleeping peacefully on top of him and Jungkook couldn't stop himself from staring at him. He thought he should push him aside or at least wake him up enough to move him but he didn't. He, for an unknown reason, let Taehyung stay and watched him sleep. He didn't realize how long he kept staring at him as he was lost in his features. He watched as Taehyung mumbled something in his sleep. He watched him scratch his nose like a cat. He watched him breathe softly in his chest making butterflies fly around in his chest. He watched him shift slightly. He watched him open his eyes, slowly. He watched his gaze slowly drift up to Jungkook. He watched as Taehyung's eyes me his. He kept on watching as did the other, neither saying anything. It was as if the time had stuck and neither could move.

BANG BANG BANG! BANGBANGBANG!
BANG BANG BANG!

Jungkook's alarm went off and he quickly came out of his trance as he jumped up and rushed to bathroom leaving a perplexed Taehyung on the floor. Taehyung stared in confusion as Jungkook finally shut the door behind him and once he did, Taehyung got up and turned off the blaring device. He looked back at the closed door trying to figure out if he was dreaming just now or was that real. But it was too early for him to do the thinking so he just shook his head and went back to bed where Jungkook was lying only moments ago.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood in the bathroom with his back against the door as he clutched his heart. It was déjà vu all over, again. He felt like he had been electrocuted. All the hair on his body were standing up straight and his heart was beating twice its normal speed. He couldn't really say what he was feeling or why he just dashed away. All he knew was one second he was lying comfortably and the next he was up and running. The only thing he was good at. But he didn't know what exactly was he running from this time. Jungkook sighed before pulling himself up and going for a shower. It was best to forget about it. The other would, too, so he shouldn't think about it either. He was just lost in thoughts and was suddenly jerked out of them. Nothing else.

When he came out all three of other boys were awake and waiting for him to come out. He was surprised to see them all awake this early but didn't comment on it.

"You took forever, Kookie." Jimin whined as he ran inside before anyone else could move.

Jungkook only blinked as Jimin zoomed past him before shrugging and going for a change of clothes. He picked a plain white shirt and a pair of jeans to put on. He dressed up in silence and moved out of the room, while Taehyung and Hoseok sat silently looking at the bathroom door.