Chapter 37

All four of them, now, waited at the corner thinking of what to do next. The two elders were in the cafe talking about or doing God knows what, while the four schemers were just looking around aimlessly. What were they supposed to do now? Just wait? Suddenly, Taehyung had an idea and he brought out his phone from his pocket and quickly typed Jin a message while the rest watched him do it.

Tae: Is evrythng all right, hyung?

His purpose was to make Jin feel that he was worried about his brother. He sent another one along with it to make himself sound convincing enough.

Tae: U were supposed 2 b hanging out wid me today, u know! :(

He pressed sent and stared at the screen. Usually Jin replied pretty quickly but right now, even after one minute had passed, he hadn't texted him back yet. The boys were still staring at the phone Taehyung was holding in the air, waiting for something from Jin. Taehyung kept touching the screen whenever it's timer went out just in case that he might receive a text and miss it. Although the thought was very stupid but who cared? They kept their eyes fixed on the device as if watching it long enough will give them what they want. After exactly four minutes and thirteen seconds- no one was counting by the way, the phone bling-ed and a message popped up. They all perked up and leaned in closer to the phone. Taehyung's thumb hovered over the 'view message' as he gulped. They all were waiting for something, not sure what exactly, but something good, whatever it may be. After taking a deep breath, he opened the message and it read.

BroJin: Everything is fine. But I'm sorry Taehyungie, I have to go with Namjoon. Something came up.

Taehyung looked up confused, unsure of what to think and tried to make something out of his emotions, possibly, by taking a guess of other's reactions. He was met with three pairs of equally stunned eyes. They all glanced back and forth among each other for about half a minute and in the next second jumped up and ran towards the cafe only to pause abruptly midway when their eyes caught something. Taehyung quickly pulled up his phone and captured the moment in his camera before doing anything else and without wasting any time.

There, right in front of them, Jin and Namjoon were exiting the cafe but the thing that caught their attention was their intertwined hands. The little devils stood their holding their breaths until the love birds disappeared and once they did, Taehyung jumped up ahead and turned around with a very mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Alright then, who's up for torturing them, now?" He laughed evilly as he said and for a moment Jungkook could swear he saw the red ears and tail on him. He wouldn't really mind even if he did, because he sure as hell was in.

"Me!" Jungkook exclaimed first, earning a chuckle from Jimin and Hoseok at his eagerness in something that was totally not his style.

"Me too!" Jimin added.

"There's no plan without the mastermind. Count me in!" Hoseok commented smugly.

Taehyung only laughed heartily as he rubbed his hands like a witch and the others joined in.

"First, let's go and fetch the tapes." Hoseok reminded the others who replied with nods and 'yeah'.

They went inside the cafe casually and grabbed both cameras from their adjusted positions without letting anyone notice before, quietly moving out. They made their way to Jungkook's house and went straight to his room after greeting his mother. Jungkook opened up his laptop and Hoseok connected the camera to it. They opened the video and played it. The recording had started after the time when Hoseok entered the cafe and installed the cameras.