Chapter 38

Next morning, four heads woke up in a bed of only two. They were much too excited last night to remember who didn't belong in the house leading to the cramped packaging of them in the morning that followed. But they didn't seemed to mind at all.

Jungkook and Hoseok quickly got fresh first and forced the other two sleepy heads out later. They came out for the breakfast where Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were already sitting and talking. The sight of the boys made the elders pause and look up, only to chuckle at them. Just like last time, a shirtless and dozing Taehyung was being dragged out by Hoseok while Jungkook was followed by a shirtless and sleepy Jimin, who was fortunately walking on his own. They bowed and greeted before taking their seats at the table.

The atmosphere soon became silent as they all sat down. It wasn't an awkward one given the fact that it was only morning and the kids weren't even properly awake. Mrs. Jeon, however, caught a very well awake and cautious Jungkook stealing glances at Taehyung's bare torso multiple times as they ate their breakfast in silence, but didn't comment on it. She cleared her throat after a long moment of waiting for someone else to speak up.

"So boys, are you ready for the trip, tomorrow?" Five heads perked up and replied unanimously.

"Uh huh!"

"Yes!"

"Yeah!"

"Of course!"

"Yes!"

She giggled at the sleepy ones who were now sitting up straight all of a sudden at the mention of trip.

"Alright then, we will be leaving early so you all should get your packing done by this evening." She explained.

"We have to wake up early again?" Taehyung whined earning small giggles from the elders.

"Where are we going exactly, anyway?" Hoseok ignored him and asked as he stuffed his mouth.

"Would you rather be surprised?" Mr. Jeon asked earning curious looks from the boys.

"That would be much better actually." Hoseok replied and after a sudden realization added. "Would you mind if one more person joined us?"

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon looked at each other and shrugged. "Who is it?"

"Yeah, who?" The boys didn't know what he was talking about either.

"Namjoon hyung."

Both parents smiled instantly at the name while the young ones recalled yesterday's events and snickered.

"If he can give us his precious time we would be more grateful than we already are of him. We would never mind his company." Mrs. Jeon glanced at Jungkook as she said so and once again found his eyes running off to Taehyung. She couldn't keep it to herself this time and wanted to tease Jungkook.

"So, does Taehyung hate wearing a shirt to bed, too, like our Jimin?"
Jimin had become used to it so he didn't bother with putting one on at breakfast even with Jungkook's parents around. Hence, he was completely unfazed by the comment. Taehyung, however, blinked at her and then looked down feeling exposed all of a sudden. He was half asleep when he was dragged out so, of course, he didn't think about seeing Jungkook's parents in his half naked state.

Mrs. Jeon giggled at the sight of Taehyung blushing and sneaked a peek at Jungkook's reaction, who was now very keenly looking at his breakfast. She controlled her laughter as she pushed further.

"Oh don't be shy. We can understand. After all, that perfect collar bone and milky smooth skin is worth showing off. Don't you think, honey?" Mrs. Jeon exaggerated as much as she could and enjoyed every second of shyness Taehyung was showing. What added to her amusement was the silently choking Jungkook.