Chapter 17

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and Hoseok with mouth open. He was trying to make words but wasn't able to. Hoseok took the opportunity to speak up first.

"It was after this video that I started noticing something. He would like every one of Jin hyung's post and comment on every one of them. He was rarely on either of ours but he was very actively following Jin hyung on all his social accounts. All of them, Kookie. All of them."

Jungkook was speechless. Totally speechless. He wasn't able to understand. He thought that his hyung was crushing on Jin's friend and not on Jin himself. He didn't know what to say and he voiced his thoughts just like that.
"I_I don't know what to say."

Seeing Jungkook's reaction, the first thing the other two boys thought was that he was against it. They panicked thinking that they had told something personal about their professor to the wrong person who doesn't approve of this type of love. They didn't know, however, that what Jungkook was going through wasn't the disgust over what he found out. Instead, he was trying to stop his curiosity from getting the better of him. He had lots of questions forming in his mind but at the same time he didn't want to sound too desperate. It was unlike him, and so was everything he had done today, but he was unable to control it. And once again, his control was beaten by his curiosity as he couldn't stop the words coming out of his mouth.

"Did you guys try to get them together, then? Does Jin hyung still not know that it's Nam Joon hyung?"
The questions he blurted out made him feel embarrassed and it's proof could be seem as his face was beetroot red. Hoseok and Taehyung sighed in relief and laughed sheepishly.

"About that.." Taehyung said rubbing the back of his head.
"We are, kind of, trying."

As he said so, an idea popped in his head and he looked over at Hoseok. Apparently, the same one did in Hoseok's too and they both grinned before focussing on Jungkook, again.

Hoseok suddenly scooted even closer to Jungkook so that their faces were only centimetres apart. His eyes blinking multiple times confusing Jungkook about his hyung's intentions.
"Kookie! My sweet sweet Kookie~"

Jungkook leaned back as much as his back allowed him to, without falling. What was Hoseok up to now was beyond him so he had to play safe to save himself.

"Ye_yes, hyung?"

Hoseok cupped Jungkook's face suddenly and started squishing it. Jungkook didn't understand what happened to Hoseok all of a sudden. He was completely fine, as fine as he could possibly be, just a moment ago. Did he have an episode or something?

"You are so cute, lovely, handsome, smart and every good thing I can think of." Jungkook gulped and pulled back a little more but Hoseok only leaned forward, more.
"And since you are so awesome, you would NEVER say 'no' to your equally cool hyungs, right?" Jungkook could sense the mischief lying beneath all that flattering and those cute expressions.

"I'm flattered hyung but I'm not sure if I can help you two with whatever goes on inside those heads of yours." Jungkook carefully answered eyeing both of his hyungs.

Now it was Taehyung's turn to jump him and play the puppy eyes card.
"Come on Jungkookie~" He whined. Taehyung literally whined like a child.
"Pweeeeeeezz" If Jungkook was uncomfortable before from Taehyung's jump, he was in hell now. He didn't even realize when he almost screamed.
"Okay." And lightly pushed Taehyung off of him.

Jungkook's heart was about to burst if it kept beating that fast. He was very uncomfortable when Taehyung got so close. It happened every time. He couldn't understand why but it did. He didn't want to hate him or anything. Taehyung was a very cool and handsome guy but every time he was in close proximity of Jungkook, the latter's heart would beat really fast and the level of discomfort was beyond explanatory.

Taehyung was too into his role that he didn't realize his own blush at the closeness nor did he mind the gentle push from Jungkook. Hoseok, as usual, witnessed everything but decided that he shouldn't be the one to tell them anything. He had already concluded that it would be better if they found it out on their own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~