Chapter 74

Warning: Kiss scene ahead. Like a real one. Not like the previous ones.
Naive me☝🏻
----------------------------------------------------------

When they were finally satisfied, the boys backed away and sat beside Hoseok.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung asked after pulling Hoseok up.

"I told you before. I just didn't find the right time." Jimin punched him again at the answer and made him flinch.

"Didn't find the right time? That's the lamest of the lame excuses I have ever heard."

"I'm serious. I just didn't know when to bring it up." Taehyung nodded but then whipped his head at a sudden realization.

"Wait. So that's why that day when we were playing truth or dare, you had no problem in getting a kiss from her?" Hoseok laughed a little but agreed anyway. This time Taehyung hit him.

"You told me that you hated it. You're such a liar. How far have you guys gone already?" That was a rhetorical question but Jimin, of all people, deemed it necessary to answer it for Hoseok.

"Trust me. Far enough. If I hadn't stopped him today, he was about to-" Hoseok clasped his hand on Jimin's mouth to shut him up.

"What's with you? You are not supposed to answer that, you idiot." Jimin glared before roughly shoving Hoseok's hand away from his mouth.

"It's not like I'm making it up, though." Hoseok sighed at him but only shook his head instead of answering back.

"Now if you'll excuse me.." Hoseok said as he started getting up.
"I have a girlfriend waiting for me."

And without waiting for a response he left. Once the door closed behind Hoseok, Taehyung leaned towards Jimin and whispered.

"How far did you say, again?"

And Jimin considered that as his cue to tell the tale of his small adventure with additional and somewhat fake spices earning a head shake from Jungkook but he joined as well because, like hell he would miss out on Jimin's story.

------

Later that evening, Taehyung asked Jungkook if he could go somewhere with him and of course, Jungkook agreed without questioning.

Taehyung was more than just happy because he was finally going to ask Jungkook out and it was kind of hard for him to keep his bubbles inside. Jungkook, on the other hand, was quite sure that Taehyung was up to no good so he was just waiting for something to happen as he kept an eye on the older's actions.

Taehyung's small planned surprise was, however, put on postpone when Yoongi texted him to tell that he should bring Jimin to the amusement park. Even though Taehyung argued that he had his own plans Yoongi sternly ordered him to do as he was told or he wouldn't be seeing tomorrow's daylight.

Which was why Taehyung was grumpily walking back home with Jungkook who was still waiting for something to happen as he considered it all as a part of Taehyung's plan. Once they reached Jungkook's house, Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook with a dropped face.

"Sorry Kookie. I really wanted to go but hyung called me." Jungkook eyed him cautiously making Taehyung wonder if he had something on his face. He rubbed his cheeks but found his sleeves clean so he asked for the reason of younger's stare.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jungkook just shook his head as he walked past him and went inside. Taehyung tilted his head in confusion but then let it go since Jungkook didn't seem mad at him. For now, he had an order to carry out.