Chaprer 34

"Hyuuuung~ puhleeeeeeeease!" Taehyung whined as he grabbed onto Jin's leg making the elder unable to move.

"Grow up Tae. No means no. Now get off!" Jin jerked his leg but Taehyung hung on, continuing with his pleading.

"Just once. I'm not asking much. It's not like you would die if you agree with me." Now he was pouting.

Jin heaved a heavy sigh as he stopped struggling and stood still, weighing his options. Taehyung might be cute and all but he was Satan's right hand man and Jin was very well aware of that fact. He stood there thinking for a moment about playing along, pretending that he doesn't understand but when the moment would come he would be teaching that brat who he messed with. After all, Jin knew his little angel of brother very well so he couldn't possibly get caught in any of his schemes no matter how hard the younger tried, right? Right. Considering it safe based upon his high quality sixth sense he decided to let Taehyung have it his way.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was looking up at him from his position with huge, bright eyes, hoping with all his heart that the other would give in.

"Okay fine." Taehyung jumped and was about to yell in excitement, but Jin held up a finger and put it on Taehyung's nose just as he stood up, pressing it enough to silence the boy.

"BUT!" Taehyung paused in his action and zipped his mouth instantly to let the older speak.

"If I smell even an ounce of something fishy.." He squinted his eyes and leaned near Taehyung making the younger gulp.
"..you better be ready to be knocked into the middle of next week. Got it?" Taehyung nodded fearfully but when Jin stepped back and turned around he was engulfed in a tight hug from behind.

"Thank you, hyung! Love you!"
He couldn't stop his smile at his cute little dongsaeng, but remained silent nevertheless.

Taehyung let him go and rushed up stairs to his room. He threw himself on the bed and fished out his phone from his pocket.

CGTae created a group: Innocent Devils 😇😈

CGTae added Sunshinehobi, Musclebunny & Sexymochi 

CGTae
Ayy wassup

Sunshinehobi
Yo

Sexymochi
Oohh! We hv our own grp nw. Cool

Sexymochi
Btw wats up with ur names?(;¬_¬)

Sunshinehobi
Tf u mean by dat???

CGTAE
Hey hw u got thoz emojis

Sexymochi
Not tellin

Sexymochi
Oh n hobi hyung?

Sunshinehobi
Wat???

Sexymochi
Ur username sucks (¬‿¬)

Sunshinehobi
Do u hv a death wish or wat???

CGTAE
Tell meeeeeeeeeeee

Sexymochi
No n no ◔̯◔

Sunshinehobi
I'll tell u l8r tae. Dun ask dis asshole

CGTAE
U knw it 2???? :'(

Sunshinehobi
*sigh* Evry bdy knws it

CGTAE
But I dont :(

Musclebunny
Um, what's going on?

Sunshinehobi
Finally! The VIP iz here!!!! ヾ(*'∀'*)ノ