Chapter 30

No One's P.O.V.

The shameful encounter in the bathroom was the only time during the whole day when Jimin was able to get Jungkook to say something to him. After that, Jungkook was on the run again.

As soon as the bell of the last class rang, Jungkook hurried out without even glancing at Jimin. However, the latter caught up to him quickly outside the school gate and grabbed Jungkook's neck in his arms.

"Hold up, will you?" Jimin was out of breath from all the running.

But Jungkook only stayed silent and tried to free himself while staying so. Jungkook might have a strong built but Jimin was no joke, either. He was just as crazy about workout as Jungkook. So it wasn't really that easy to get out of his grip. Jimin only tightened his grip at the younger's attempt and dragged him along.

Once Jungkook realized that Jimin was not planning on letting go of him anytime soon, he gave up and let himself be dragged. When Jimin felt the lack of effort he let go, slowly and carefully, so that if there was an attempt to escape he could grab on again, quickly. Jungkook, however, didn't do that. He walked with him, albeit, quietly.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said after a while of walking. Jungkook didn't respond, though.

Jimin looked down and spoke again when he understood that there won't be any response coming from Jungkook, that easily.

"I didn't really want to hurt you. It's just- you were laughing so much when you told me about their tricks and I didn't think you would mind one on yourself. I really didn't know. If I did I would never do such a thing. You know that, don't you?"

Jimin looked to his side at Jungkook who was still not saying anything. Jimin sighed and stopped walking. He half expected Jungkook to ignore him and walk off but he stopped, too, and turned to look at Jimin. That was such a relief. Jimin was glad at the thought that there was still a chance for him.

"You could have done something else, something.. not so serious, don't you think?" Jimin smiled at that. Not the question. But the fact that Jungkook was finally talking to him. Even though it hadn't even been 24 hours since Jungkook started ignoring him, it still felt like years to Jimin.

"It wasn't my idea. I swear on my jams. Those crazy ass new friends of yours were the ones who told me not to contact you. They said you were fine with everything they do. I wasn't going to agree but when they said you were okay with it, who was I to say no?" Jimin jammed everything into one sentence as he hurried his explanation in one go. But Jungkook was used to his panicked briefings so he was able to catch every word even though the speed was fifty words per second.

When Jimin stopped, Jungkook tried to stop the smile that was threatening to split into a grin on his face. He quirked his eye brow at the shorter boy.

"Crazy ass new friends of mine?"

Of course. It's Jimin we are talking about, here. How could he disappoint Jungkook by not using weird explanatory words?

Jimin looked at him, confused, for a second but then almost jumped.

"You know, that alien and scardy cat."

Strike two.

Jimin's nick names made him blurt out the next question.

"And who's who?" Jimin grinned at that. Finally, old Jungkook was back to him. They began to walk again as they continued their conversation on their way.

"Taehyung is the alien, and Hoseok is the scardy cat."

Strike three. And Jungkook's anger was out for good.