Chapter 51

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Namjoon gave the two boys a lecture of their life time that they wouldn't be making the same mistake in next three lives. Jin being there as well was just cherry on top. It felt like they were their actual parents.

When Jungkook and Taehyung left the room they had absolutely no voice left. They hadn't even had breakfast yet and their tummies already felt full with the scolding.

"What did he say?" Jimin came up as cheerful as always but seeing the color drained from the other two's faces he piped down.

"Is everything alright?"

"I'm not gonna touch anything here without asking hyung again." Taehyung said with a shudder and Jimin's giggles started.

"Do you have any idea what he said to us?" Taehyung glared at him.

Taehyung and Jimin started their childish fight and didn't notice Jungkook slipping away silently. He made his way to his room and locked the door. He knew he had to share it but he still did it, anyways.

Jungkook went to wash up, first since he hadn't done that properly yet what with all that hangover and stuff. When he came out he looked around aimlessly before sitting on the bed. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, now. He felt like he had lost all energy.

/What the hell happened today?/

He just sat there looking ahead at the plain wall as if it was for his therapy.

*knock knock*

His gaze shifted to the door but he didn't move.

*knock knock*

After the second time he slowly moved to open the door and saw Hoseok standing there.

"Hey- What happened to you?"

Jungkook only shook his head and moved back to his spot.

Hoseok watched as the boy moved around like a corpse and even looked like a corpse. The only thing that he could gather from it was that Namjoon must have given him a pretty hard time.

"Did hyung say something?" Jungkook didn't respond. Now Hoseok was sure it was exactly the case. So, he came closer and sat next to him putting his hand on the younger's back.

"It's ok, Kookie. He was just worried about you, you must understand that. He didn't mean to hurt you or anything. He just wanted to-"

"Taehyung kissed me."

Hoseok blinked his eyes at him.

"What?"

"Taehyung kissed me." Jungkook repeated like a robot.

"WHAT?"

Now he heard him right.

"Taehyung kis-"

"I heard that. But when, where, how, why?" He was getting louder and louder while Jungkook was just sitting there with a blank expression.

"Come on. Tell me, already~" Hoseok whined.

"Taehyung ki-"

"Kookie if you say say that one more time I'm gonna hit you." Hoseok went from soft to hard in a second and he really looked like he was about to hit him as he gripped the younger's shoulders tightly and stared at his shocked eyes.

"Hobiii you'll never guess what Taehyung- " Jimin barged in fully pumped but stopped in his tracks when he saw Hoseok and Jungkook sitting on the bed with Hoseok holding the younger by his shoulders and their faces only inches apart. In a split second Jimin held Hoseok by his collar and lifted him up.