3- Sam

Sam was so much taller than you

Sam was so much taller than you. If he didn't want a hug, he didn't get a hug. You, on the other hand, loved hugging your moose boyfriend, no matter the situation.
Your friend heard of your problem and grinned. "Why don't you just attack him with hugs? That's what I do to my huge boyfriend."
You were eating ice cream, so you took another lick and smiled. "That sounds like a great idea. Thanks, y/f/n (your friend's name)."
"No problem," she smiled. "Now, let's finish this ice cream so that we can get to the pie before Dean gets back!!"
About two weeks later, it was time to put y/f/n's idea into place.
You decided to get a running start at him when he was about to go for a run. It was early and you wanted a morning hug.
"Sam!" You ran and jumped on him, making him scream and fall to the ground, you cuddling him to no end.
"Y/n!" He cried, giggling at you. You continued to hug him but still looked up.
"Yes?" You asked like this was normal.
"What are you doing?" He asked, smiling.
"Hugging my moose," you grinned.
"You didn't have to do that," he chuckled. "You could've just asked."
"I don't want to ask!" You whined. "I just wanna hug you, but you push me away!"
"Okay. You can hug me whenever you want as long as you don't try to kill me whenever you do!" Sam stood up with you in his arms.
"Deal!" you kissed the moose.

This is a piece of shit, but it's an imagine! I love you guys!
-Abbyyyyyyy