23- Michael

It's been a while since Michael had joined you and the boys in the bunker

It's been a while since Michael had joined you and the boys in the bunker. He had to join you, the cage wasn't strong enough to hold Michael and Lucifer at the same time. Since Heaven refused to take him back after he lost to Lucifer, you invited him to stay in the bunker, against Sam and Dean's request, of course. Then again, he did try to take over Dean's body, but everyone makes mistakes, right?
Michael wasn't horrible. He had learned his lesson in the cage, and he was actually really nice.
Of course, even friends sometimes fall in love.
You had a case where you and the boys had to dress up very fancy to go to a dinner party. You were going to be the cute single girl who is completely oblivious.
You had finished getting dressed in a beautiful black and blue dress that clung to your body and came down to your knees, making it easy to run if you needed to and still believable that your rich. Your (h/c) hair was in (your favorite hairdo) and matched the dress perfectly. You were wearing a pair of flats that also matched the dress and they were also easy to sprint in.
When you got down the stairs to meet Sam and Dean, Michael was standing there. He saw your outfit and he immediately stared at you wantingly. You smiled softly.
"Hey Mikey."
"H-h-hey y/n!" He stuttered. You were curious by his stuttering, since he never, ever stuttered. "That's a nice.. Uh... Dress."
"Thanks," you smiled at the ground, blushing slightly at the compliment.
"Alright, lovebirds," Sam chuckled, making you and Michael turn red. "Cut it out or get a room. You ready y/n?"
"Uh, yeah, I guess," you said.
"May I come?" Michael asked. "Y/n may need a date."
"Uhh, that's the reason she's coming. She's supposed to act cute and clueless... But I guess you can come," Sam said.
"Sam-"
"Dean," Sam calmed his brother. The brothers could tell that you and Michael were meant to be. The way he looked at you were the most delicate thing in the universe, and he acted as though you were the most perfect human in the world. "What's the worst that will happen?"
Dean didn't have a good reason. "Fine. But he needs a suit."
"Done," he snapped his fingers and was immediately in a very nice tuxedo. His hair as nice and fixed and he looked very nice.
You started blushing slightly but quickly hid it when he turned to you. "Is this good?"
"That's amazing, Michael," you chuckled. "Let's go. The sooner we get there the sooner it's over and the sooner I'm out of this dress."
Everyone walked out of the bunker and got into the car, Sam and Dean in the front, you and Michael in the back.
You couldn't help but shoot glances at him. He was very handsome in his black and white suit, and whenever Dean would say something extremely funny he would give a soft smile, making your heart flutter. God he was so good looking.
When you got to the party, everyone was with a date. The guests were dressed in fancy gowns and had tons of makeup on and the men had suits and ties worth more than the bunker. You walked over to the bar, alone, and stood there innocently, even though you could feel Michael staring into your back. He was being protective and you liked it.
"Are you alone?" Asked a voice behind you, making you turn.
Holy shit it's Lucifer.
"I am, in fact," you smiled like nothing was wrong. "Are you?"
"Why yes I am. What's a delicate little flower like you doing standing her all alone. Won't you get cold?" He got very close to you, obviously flirting.
"I'm a little chilly, actually," you replied, feeling cold air on your arms.
"Let me help you..." He pressed his body against your's and kissed you. Your heart raced and you wanted to push away, but he was holding you down. You were kicking and moving your head, but he held it still and moved close enough to where you couldn't move your legs. Michael sensed your uncomfort and when he saw his brother kissing you he went nuts. He slung Lucifer onto the table and held him down there, showing him how much stronger he was. Lucifer didn't surrender and fought back. This went on for quite a while until Michael finally kicked Lucifer's ass so much that the devil left of embarrassment. The older archangel ran over to you and picked you up, looking at the bruises starting to form on your wrists from where he held you.
"Are you okay?" He asked. "What am I saying? You're obviously hurt. I am so sorry y/n. I shouldn't have let him grab you like that."
"It's fine Mike. Can we please just go home?" You asked. The archangel blinked and you were sitting in the bunker. "What about Sam and Dean?"
"They're fine. Come on, you should change," he found some of your pajamas and handed them to you, turning around so you could change. You changed into the sweatpants and -Michael's- shirt before standing up to go alert him that he could turn around. He turned before you could and moved you back to your bed.
"You need to sit. Lucifer bruised your wrists more than necessary. I am sorry, y/n," he mumbled. "I should've been there to help you."
"No, I'm sorry Michael. I should've ran the moment I knew it was Lucifer. It's my fault, and I'm sorry," you took Michael's bloody knuckles into your hand. His grace was gone, but he still had his wings, which was what zapped you back to the bunker, but since his grace was gone, he couldn't heal himself. "Look at your hands..."
"I have suffered much worse, y/n. Do not worry about me," Michael said.
"I will worry about you whether you like it or not, Michael," you grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom, where the first aid kit was. You grabbed the alcohol and held his hand up. "Okay, this is gonna burn like hell." You poured the alcohol on his wounds and he hissed a little. "Sorry."
"I'm fine," he muttered. You pressed a kiss to the knuckles and he blushed a little.
"All better?" You asked.
"Uhh...."
"How about I help you get your words," you pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. He blushed full on but put his fingers under your chin, lifting your face to his and kissing you.
It was perfect.... Until Dean walked in.
"Y/N!"

I started this yesterday but didn't have time to finish it. Sorry cupcakes.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy