5- Crowley (best friend)

You and Crowley were best troublemakers I mean friends

You and Crowley were best troublemakers I mean friends. Most of Hell hated your friendship because you two were like children. The few that didn't shipped the hell out of you two.
You and Crowley were in a meeting, sitting next to each other, and poking, prodding, kicking, and dumping things down each other's shirts. Of course, Crowley dumped an ice cube down your shirt and you almost screamed.
"Crowley," you hissed, kicking him. He smirked at you. You wiggled your fingers in his ribs and he jumped away from you.
"Y/n, don't," he muttered.
You smirked at him and looked around the table before pulling yourself close to it but scooting your chair out. Then, you turned to Crowley and pushed yourself back quickly, say in "pull out game STRONG!" quietly. This made him snort quietly and lean back in his chair.
"King Crowley!" Said a demon. "Do you agree with Jessica's idea and the amount of torture?"
Crowley pretended to know what's up and nodded his head, sucking on his teeth.
"What about you, Queen y/n?" Asked a demon.
"Queen? Pfff. You thought," you smirked. "I'm second in command though."
"I thought you two were... Together?" Said another demon.
"Nah he's in the little space between boy and friend it's called the friend zone," you said. You smirked over to Crowley and saw his smile fault for a second.
"Oh, of course," a demon smirked at Crowley for a second before continuing with the meeting.
"You good bud?" You asked quietly. He nodded. You gave him the 'we'll talk later' look before returning to the meeting.

After the meeting, you followed Crowley to his room and shut the door. "What's wrong with you? You look sad."
"I'm fine," he lied, turning away from you.
"Crowley do not lie to me. I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything," you promised.
"That's the thing. I want us to be more than just best friends," Crowley's cheeks turned red slightly and he laid down on the bed on his back. You jumped next to him. How much you wanted to see him happy, but you didn't like him like that. You were with someone else.
"I sowwy Crowley," you said. "But I... can't."
"Why?" He asked.
You sighed. "It's complicated."
"If we can't be together, we are still best friends. You can tell me anything and I won't get mad," the King of Hell promised.
"..." You looked away from him but Crowley grabbed your forearm and gave you a look of 'please tell me'. "I'm with someone."
"Why were you so hesitant to tell me?" Crowley asked.
"Because.... I'm with Lucifer."
Crowley went silent.
"Okay," he said. "I'm okay with it."
"Crowley are you sure?" I asked gently.
"Friends are always here for each other, even demons. You were always there for me even when it hurt you, I'm returning the favor."
You ran and hugged Crowley, nuzzling his neck like a little sister. He chuckled and patted your back.
He wasn't expecting a cold ice cube to drop down his shirt.
"Y/N!" he screamed, feeling the coolness drip down his back.
"Yes?" you asked before smiling and running.
Yeah, best friends are awesome.

okay yeah this is out late but I'm sorry, my friend is moving schools and I'm sad! be prepared for depressing imagines now.
-Abbyyyyyyy