22- Crowley

Ok so I'm not a fan of Crowley so this is another friend one

Ok so I'm not a fan of Crowley so this is another friend one. Sry

Blah blah blah blah blah...... Will he ever stop talking.... Blah.... Something about death... Something about life...
Why the hell did you think this was a good idea?
You're an idiot.
You and Crowley were on a quick mission to kill a couple demons. Nothing big, but you were both too tired to go home, so you were hanging out at your friend's house. Aaaand her boyfriend wouldn't shut up about the dangers of the world.
"Kill me," Crowley muttered before going back into the position of resting his head on his hand. You nudged him but when he turned his head you nodded in agreement.
Blah blah blahhh.
You and Crowley started to play sticks under the table and you were kicking his ass. He threw three sticks at your hand and got it out, making you growl as you threw a four at his and got both of his out. He whined silently and you continued to play.
After about ten more minutes, your friend noticed the game.
"Hey, (your friend's boyfriend) why don't we leave y/n and Crowley alone. They look bored to death," your friend said, picking up on the conversation.
"Of course," her boyfriend turned pink and left the room, giving you and Crowley a smile.
When they left the room Crowley sighed.
"Finally."
He turned and pressed his lips onto your's.

HA YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS??
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy