30- Sam

It was one of those days where you and the Winchesters got a day off

It was one of those days where you and the Winchesters got a day off. These days were rare now, with Lucifer and all the shit going down in the world, but now you had a day off and you were sure as hell gonna enjoy it.
You and Sam were listening to music when the song that gets you jazzed every time came on.
"AY, AY OH AY OH
AY, AY OH AY OH
AY, AY OH AY OH
AY, AY OH AY OH (A bunch more but I'm lazy so I'm not gonna type them up)
I WAS LEFT TO MY OWN DEVICES.
MANY DAYS FELL AWAY WITH NOTHING TO SHOW!" You were screaming the lyrics and dancing, making smile. He joined you and soon both of you were dancing and singing.
"And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like nothing changed at all
And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like you've been here beforeeee!" You both sang, laughing and dancing. When it came to the soft singing part, you both hushed and stood straight. "Oh, where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?
Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?"
You both then started dancing and laughing to the loud part of the song. It was probably your favorite moment with the moose and would always be.
After the song went off, you fixed your hair and he fixed his. You caught your breath and he kissed you gently.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too Sammy."

Okay guys, I got this up! Luckily I had some time during this car ride to my grandma's. I love you Cupcakes!
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy