9- Michael (Young John)

You and Michael had been good friends since he moved into the bunker

You and Michael had been good friends since he moved into the bunker. That's right, it wasn't Lucifer who stopped Amara, it was Michael! Anyway, he made a deal and now he was staying in the bunker with you and the boys, much to their displeasure.
Especially since you and Michael were worse than Lucifer when you got together.
Separated, you were two completely different people. You loved to read and watch Riverdale and Grey's Anatomy. You were quiet and shy. Michael also enjoyed reading but liked Stranger Things. If he had something to say, he said it. Michael has no verbal filter.
Together, you two were pranksters. There was no escaping the wrath of Michael and y/n on April Fools, especially if you tried to prank them. Gabriel tried to once, and he didn't have a very good week.
Well, you and Michael were pranking Sam at the moment, and you couldn't stop giggling. You just couldn't, no matter how hard you tried. You kept imagining Sam's face when the prank would be pulled and it was hilarious!
"Shh, y/n! If you don't stop giggling, we'll get caught!" He brought his fingers to his lips to shush you. Why was he so sexy when he did that??
"Sorry, Mike! I just can't! It's too funny!" You hissed, clapping a hand over your mouth to muffle yourself. He smirked. "Just imagine his face!"
"Guys! Your louder than Dean after he eats tacos! Just make out already!" Sam cried. Of course, Sam was the chill brother that shipped you and Michael like crazy. He thought you two were perfect for each other. Dean hated the idea, but you loved it. You wanted to be with Michael so bad but he would never love a human, would he?
When you looked over to Michael, he had the faintest blush on his cheeks. "Sam, that was unnecessary!" He cried.
"Sorry. You and her would be so cute together, though!" He cried. "I ship it!"
"Sam!" you blushed.
"Look, you're all flustered! Both of you! It's so cute!" He laughed. Michael glared at him for pointing it out.
"Stop lying to your sister, Sam!"
"Oh my God Michael! You told me to my face that you liked her!" Sam cried.
"SAM!" Michael turned the darkest color of red the human face could and turned from you.
"Don't worry. I've known y/n her entire life. I can tell by her body language that she loves you. Just kiss!" He ordered.
"If we do will you shut up?" You asked.
"Yes!"
You turned to Michael, grabbed his collar before he could protest, and pulled him into a kiss. At first, it was awkward, you had never kissed anyone before, but then Michael pulled you closer to him and started to get into it. You ran your fingers through his hair and pulled him closer.
After a while, you had to pull back for air. Michael grinned at you and took your hands into his. "Y/n Winchester, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Well, considering we just kissed, I'd say yes," you smiled. He pulled you into another kiss, showing you his happiness, and Sam cried out,
"Finally."

I'm sorry! I know I'm late! I had some things to do yesterday and the day before and I had to write an essay today. Anyway, back on schedule my dudes.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy