32- Castiel

"Come on, Cassie

"Come on, Cassie. Pleaaaassseeee?" You begged.
Ever since you and Cas started dating, you had wanted to see his wings. Dean had told you that they were massive and darker than the shadows themselves. Of course, Castiel's wings were never the same since the fall. They had scars and lost feathers. Now Castiel was ashamed and refused to show anyone his wings, even you.
Well, you wanted to see them and you were going to get your way, one way or another.
"No, y/n," Castiel replied.
"Why not?" You asked.
"Because. They're... Broken," Castiel said.
"You know I don't care about that, baby!" You cried. "Please.... Dean told me that they were absolutely amazing. I want to see that for myself."
"That was a long time ago," he whispered. "They're not what they used to be."
"I'm not what I used to be. I have scars that weren't there when we met. I have scars that I'm ashamed of. The ones that make me feel ugly and broken, but I still give myself completely to you," you said, taking his hand in your's.
"Y/n! You are beautiful! Those scars don't mean anything to me!" Castiel cried with shock.
"Exactly, baby. I don't care about those scars," you whispered. He gave you a small smile. "Please show me..."
"Of course," he stood up and put his back to the wall. You smiled and your stomach got nervous with butterflies. He rolled his shoulders and two, massive black wings fluttered into view. Lightning flashed and his face proved that he was an angel of the lord.
Once the show was over, the normal Castiel came out and sat on the bed next to you, careful that his wings wouldn't hit you.
"Castiel... They're beautiful!!" you cried. "Why were you ashamed!?"
"Because there are feathers missing, and.... and there are cuts," he muttered, turning red. You noticed that there were a couple missing feathers where knife shaped scars were there.
"I don't care! They show your true story and how hurt you've been, compared to who you once were! Plus, they're super badass!!" You cried. Castiel gave you a half smile and brought you into his arms.
"Thank you for understanding my love," he whispered. He wrapped his wings around both of you and leaned back on the bed. Slowly, you and him fell asleep, feeling the other's warmth on your body.

That was really bad but this is out!!! Love ya cupcakes
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyy