25- Sam

You were gone

You were gone. Just... Gone. So much shit had happened in your life and this is what got you.
It was a hunt. A simple vamp hunt. It wasn't supposed to go wrong. You were supposed to kill the bad guy and come home to Sam, accompanied with some chips and whatever health food Sam wanted back at the bunker. But... You didn't. Sam got a call from a hunter saying that he found vamps drinking you dry, and you had no pulse when he checked. The moment Sam heard this he gulped. It felt as though he was swallowing a bowling ball and his entire world shattered around him. You, gone? You weren't supposed to be able to die!! You promised you would come home and you didn't. Sam burst into tears right after he hung up from hearing the news. Dean didn't understand until the hunter told him with another phone call, since Sam broke the phone that he had originally heard the news from. Dean was used to Sam sharing his feelings and telling his big brother anything, but this time was different. Sam didn't tell Dean anything and simply hid away in his room until your body was returned to the bunker. The hunter couldn't do it anymore. Everyone he loved was always hurt, and this time it was you. Except now, you weren't coming back. Not unless he made a deal and Dean was not going to let that happen.
Sam didn't let Dean burn your body. He begged him not to and who was Dean to do it after such a heartbreak on both of them? You were like the sister Dean never had. You would light up his day and to see you with his baby brother made Dean smile. You two were soulmates and when you died he did too, only on the inside. He didn't cry, even though it hurt like hell. But Sam... Sam cried. He cried for days as he sat alone in your and his- his room. It was just his room now. Dean tried to get him to go on hunts or even talk to him, but Sam wouldn't allow it. He was too broken.
The love of his life was gone.
And he just can't recover from that.

HAPPY ENDING!!! For all the people who hate the feels.

It was a year later. Sam had just gotten over you and started hunting again. It was a demon hunt, something to let his energy out on. But, like most hunts, he was held down. He didn't know where to go and without Dean to help he was toast. He fought back with all his might but the demon held him down without struggle. When the demon raised his blade to kill Sam, he expected pain, agony and death.
What Sam didn't expect was a knife to pierce the demon and kill it. Dean was on a different hunt, so who was it? Another hunter? A bystander who heard his distress calls?
He knew it wasn't just a random hunter or bystander when he heard a familiar phrase said.
"Buh bye, bitch."
It was you!!
You had rose from the dead and tracked down the boys. You wanted to surprise them in their motel, but you couldn't find them there. When you opened the room, you searched through the newspapers and found the building Sam was in, and you hijacked a car to get there immediately. When you got there, seeing Sam in distress triggered your inner hunter and you picked up his abandoned knife, plunging it into the demon.
"Buh bye, bitch."
"Y/n?" Sam asked, astonished. Was it really you, or just a sick trick? "Is it you?"
"It's me. See?" you drank holy water and held a silver pen. Sam cried out with happiness and tackled you, hugging you to no end and pressing kisses to your forehead, temples, cheeks and lips. "Hey babe! How long was I gone?"
"A long time!!" Sam whined. "I missed you!"
"I missed you too ya big moose!" you grinned, hugging him back and kissing him happily. When you tried to stand up to go back to the car, you couldn't. "You gonna let me go or what?"
"Not yet."

You guys deserved another one since I let you down with my daily updates. I dunno if I'll update tomorrow but happy Thanksgiving in advance cupcakes!!!!
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy