8- Gabriel

It had been a while since Gabriel had died

It had been a while since Gabriel had died. You and him had a thing before Lucifer got all stabby with him. When you found out, you were heartbroken, especially when you saw his video he made just for you.
"Y/n, beautiful, I'm so sorry. If you're watching this, I'm dead. I don't want to do this to you, but it must've happened for a reason. I have been alive for a long time. I watched Adam and Eve fall in love and make the entire human population. I never gave them a second glance. When I looked at humans again I saw you. You were beautiful and creative and just yourself. Not many humans are like that anymore and you don't give a shit about other people. I immediately fell for you and I'm so happy you fell for me. I love you. Now that I'm gone, I not only need you to take care of Samantha and Deano, but also Castiel, because he will do something stupid without me. I'm sorry I did this and I love you so much."
You missed your archangel, but you had to fulfill the secret promise you made to protect your family.
You were on a hunt alone, trying to calm down after a fight with Dean, but the witch had gotten you. You were on the ground, the feeling of your guts being ripped out filling your body. You felt the dark feeling of hopelessness running in your blood as you felt life slowly leaving your body. The witch stood on the side of the room, laughing as your pained screams filled the air like broken music notes. Just as you thought everything was over, a bright light filled the room. So bright you had to close your eyes. As the light died down, so did the pain in your abdomen, and a pair of strong arms lifted you.
"Hey baby," said a familiar voice. A voice you never thought you would hear again. It was Gabriel. When you realized it was him, you jumped up and hugged him as tight as you could. Butterflies filled your stomach until it almost exploded and the fiery feeling of love flowed in your body. You had missed the archangel so much and seeing him again made you feel like you were walking on air.
When you hugged him, he was tackled by the force and he fell back, laughing and hugging you. "You okay babe?"
"Gabe!" you cried, some of the joy from your soul spilling from your eyes and onto his shoulder. You kissed his cheek and hugged him tighter. "I missed you."
As you and him stood up, he smirked. "I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me."
You put your arms around his neck. "I did. I was heartbroken. Why did you leave me?"
"I didn't want to. When Lucifer stabbed me I just barely got out. I was human for years until I could muster up enough strength to get my grace back. As soon as I could, I came back. I had to find you. I'm sorry I left," Gabriel said, sounding as though he was really really upset about it. You kissed him gently and smiled.
"I forgive you, handsome. I love you so much. Thank you for returning to me," you whispered.
Gabriel hugged you. "I would never leave you like that."

I hope that hit you right in the feels. Jk I'm sorry. I hope you had a good day. I may not update tomorrow I have some stuff to do tomorrow so we'll see I guess.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy