13- Misha

You were the cameraman for Supernatural and Misha had a thing for you

You were the cameraman for Supernatural and Misha had a thing for you. He had a massive crush on you since the moment you two met. After a while, he was crazy in love with you and you were the same for him. You would flirt at cons and talk non stop when he wasn't acting. You and him were pretty much #couplegoals.
He didn't ask you out until before a scene. It was quick and innocent. He asked you to dinner while you were preparing your camera and you said yes before thinking. It was simple.
Of course, he would make you smile, just like he always did whenever he was in front of the camera, and this was probably your favorite attempt yet.
He had found a worm on the ground and was holding it, making you slightly nauseated, and Jared said, "Eat it. I dare you to eat it."
Please don't eat it Misha, you thought.
"I'm not gonna eat it, that's disgusting!!"
Whew.
"I'm going to wear it as a worm-stache," he put it on his upper lip and you groaned silently. Misha knew you hated worms. Yet, it didn't bother you after he burst out laughing, doubling over and dropping the animal.
"That was disgusting, Misha," you told him after the shot.
"That's why I did it," he grinmed.
"Eww," you muttered. He was staring at you. "What are you doing? Go change so we can go to dinner!" you cried. He grinned wider and started towards the makeup trailer, walking a little faster than normal.
*sigh*..... Misha.

I'm going to a Halloween party later so I just found a random gif and made it into an imagine. It probably sucks but still. Today was really busy so... I'm sorry my doods.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😈