34- Michael

You had left the boys for a while

You had left the boys for a while. You knew it was bad and you shouldn't have, but you did. You just couldn't handle all the pain. You couldn't watch more people you love die.
You just couldn't.
Well, it caught up with you.
You lost your best friend, your everything but blood sister and brother, everything. You were broken and needed someone to take care of you.
You knocked on the door of the bunker, tears in your eyes. You fiercely wiped them away before any of the boys could answer, and you dug your fingers into your palm. The pain distracted you from your tears and they retreated from your eyes.
Once the door opened, you expected to see one of your brothers or the black haired angel. You didn't expect a different black haired man that was too handsome for his own good.
"Uh, hi..." You said.
"Hello."
"Are Sam or Dean Winchester there?" You asked.
"Yes."
"May I speak to them?" You asked, fidgeting with your hands.
"Why?"
"Please, sir, I really need-"
"What are you doing- y/n?" Dean asked. He noticed that your eyes were dark and you looked like you had just rose from the dead. "Hey, sis, you good?"
"No...."
"Well, this is our sister," Dean said to the man.
He smiled at you like he had won the lottery and held out a hand. "My name is Michael."
"Y/n."
"It's a pleasure."
"Pleasure's all mine," I slipped past him and walked into the bunker, smelling the aroma of whiskey and dust. Some things never change. "Where's Sam?"
"Beer run. Why are you sad?" Dean asked.
"A demon came. He killed everyone I was ever close to. My everything but blood sister. My best friends. Everything. Dean... I don't think I can take anymore loss," you felt more tears fill your eyes and Dean gave you a big bear brother hug like he did when you were little. You wanted to break down so bad, but Michael was in the room and you can't show weakness in front of strangers. "So, M-Michael, how do you know the boys?" You tried your best to change the subject.
"I am an archangel. The Winchester brothers have asked me to help stop the darkness," Michael explained simply.
"Wow... a real archangel. That doesn't want to kill me. That's awesome," you smiled. Michael gave you a small half smile. "We should talk more."
"We're talking now."
"Well then, let's talk."
~
After a while, you and Michael became very good friends. To you, he had always been more than a friend. You wanted to tell him everytime you saw him, but you couldn't. He was an archangel. He was there to defeat the darkness and stay out of the cage. He would never like a human like you. Never.
At least, that's what you thought.
Every time Michael saw you, he felt as though he was falling in love all over again. When the Winchesters were first born, Michael had been told by God that the youngest and kindest one would be his soulmate. You were so nice to him and, according to Dean, only a couple minutes younger than Sam. Michael was always trying to figure out how to explain it to you, but he couldn't.
Well, movie night!
Everyone was huddled on the couches, ready to watch Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2. Sam and Dean were sitting next to each other and talking about how great they hoped the movie was. Michael was laying on the other end of the couch, and Castiel was in the middle, so the only place for you to sit was leaning up against Michael between his legs.
You didn't complain.
Laying with your head on his chest, you turned so that your head was facing the screen. The movie started out with a scene of Peter Quill's parents before moving on to a happy dancing baby Groot that was dancing away from the fight. You thought that was super cute so you had a big smile on your face throughout the whole scene. Michael was taking in the sight and absolutely loved it. You had the prettiest smile on your face and your eyes were bright with happiness.
You were almost done with the movie when you fell asleep. You were cuddled into Michael's chest, and he kissed your head. He wrapped his long arms around you and pulled you close before closing his own eyes.
Sam, Dean and Castiel looked at each other and came to a silent agreement: you two were now the main OTP of the bunker.
And to think it all started with: "My name is Michael."

Well here. Sorry y'all I forgot and I wrote this really fast. it may not be the best. Sorry you guys! I will definitely post better tomorrow, considering I have nothing to do. Love ya cupcakes!
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy