27- Gabriel

The sight in front of you was not something you would call normal

The sight in front of you was not something you would call normal... I mean, it was super adorable, but sure as hell not normal.
Your little niece, Trixie (change if that's your name), Gabriel and you were playing bingo. Trixie wanted to play Monopoly, but turns out Lucifer broke the board when Dean kicked his ass at it during a temper tantrum. Trixie was kind of upset but Gabriel managed to convince the 8 year old to play the old game of bingo.
After about three games, Gabe was almost ready to quit. He had lost all three times and Trixie felt as though she was a queen of the world. Gabriel didn't quit though. His iron will wouldn't allow it.
You were sitting next to Gabriel, shuffling the bingo cards while Gabriel and Trixie had the ultimate stare down. Gabriel was staring deep into Trixie's dark eyes and she was glaring as hard as her little eight year old self could.
"G7," you said.
Both of them kept their poker face but didn't place a skittle down- you were using the candies to mark the place on the board, since Gabriel thought it was fun to eat the markers and so did Trixie.
You pulled another card. "B14."
"Bingo!!" Gabriel cried, raising his eyebrows. The archangel turned to you and smiled. "I won!"
"Yeah, after three times," you snickered. He snarled at you and you kissed his lips gently. "Sorry babe."
"I got you uncle Gabe!" Trixie cried, laughing. "Three times."
Gabriel looked surprised at the name 'uncle' but then just smirked.
"I'll get you in a second! Comere!" He pounced on her and began tickling the life out of the poor girl.
You laughed and poked the archangels side with your toe, making him jump and glare at you before going back to torturing Trixie.
What a cutie.

I know this is short but I had basketball yesterday, the day before and I have it tomorrow. Then I promise back on schedule. I am so sorry you guys!! I've just been real busy.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy