18- Chuck

3 years

3 years. 3 years of absolute happiness and perfection. You and Chuck had a been a couple for a long time and never broken up. You rarely fought and you never felt as though you weren't loved by him.
Apparently, Chuck wanted to take it another step. He went to your father while you were out getting some things from the market and pulled him into another room.
"You wanted to see me, son?" Your father asked. Him and Chuck had always had a father son relationship, but asking this was still very hard for the poor writer.
"I want to marry y/n," he blurted. "Y/n and I have been together for 3 years. We've never broken up or gotten into a serious fight. I'm so happy when I'm  with her and she says that she's happy with me. Sir, I really want to marry your daughter."
Your father chuckled. Chuck was so innocent. "Why should I allow you this amazing privilege?"
"Well, I will never stop loving y/n. I will never cheat on her and I would rather die than to hurt her. She is the most perfect person in the world and if she left me I don't know what I would do.... Please, sir. It would be a great honor."
"Of course you can have my blessing," you father grinned. "Y/n is always really happy with you. It would be my pleasure to allow you her hand in marriage."
"Wow.... Really?"
"Really."

-3 years later-

"Hey, Chuck," you walked into the living room with tears in your eyes.
"Hey, y/n you okay?" Chuck saw the tears and went to see if you were okay.
"Better than okay! I'm pregnant!" You smiled. Chuck's eyes got wide.
"Wow.... Really?"

my brother tried to kill me with exercise today. I practiced basketball for two hours and then went on a 1.3 mile run. I'm tired.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy