10- Lucifer

You and Lucifer had been together for a long time and you loved him to no end

You and Lucifer had been together for a long time and you loved him to no end. You and him had a room in hell, heaven, and the bunker. At the moment, you were resting in the room in hell. It has blood colored sheets made of silk and a huge walk in closet. The room was large, so you and Lucifer had plenty of space to decorate or do what you wanted. Anyway, besides the room, you were tired of reading the random book you found in the house. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best book you've ever read.
So you wandered the halls of hell like it was your own house, which it was in a way. As you passed demons, they would nod to you with a small smile and a "My queen." It was uncomfortable a first, but soon you got used to it and would nod back with a quick "hello".
You couldn't find Lucifer. You looked in the torture room (that's where you usually found him), the area of the cage (he would taunt Michael) and even the actual hell part of hell. He was no where!
You didn't check the throne room. Only because it was Crowley's territory. Lucifer didn't usually go in there. He enjoyed getting all bloody and messy. Well, what the hell, right? He might be there.
When you got into the throne room, you saw Lucifer sitting with a leg dangling off the side of the chair and with his elbow holding himself up on the other side. He was twiddling his thumbs while giving you a grin.
"Hello my love," he grinned.
"Hey Luci," you smiled, pushing him over a little and slipping next to him on the throne. "What are you doin' in here?"
"Crowley's on a trip."
You smiled at him and kissed him sweetly. He smiled through it, filling you with butterflies until you felt as though you were floating on air, and then he cuddled into your neck. Cuddling on the throne of hell. Sounds like torture but it was actually quite nice. Lucifer even fell asleep because you were running your fingers through his hair. You continuously stared at how calm and sweet he looked when he was sleeping. Everything about him interested you. It was so peaceful.
Untiiiillll that one demon came and ruined it.
"My lord-" he immediately stopped talking when he saw Lucifer cuddled close to you and sleeping. You glared at the demon and he lowered his voice. "Lucifer told me to warn him when Crowley gets here."
"Tell Crowley that I said he can go screw himself," you smirked. "Now, leave us."
"Yes my queen," he said. You looked at his face and it said, loud and clear, 'she has Lucifer wrapped around her finger.'
Damn straight.
You may be human but that didn't matter to Lucifer or his minions.

FLUFF! I ENJOY FLUFF! ok sorry. Anyway, that was my new imagine. Hope u like. Comment and vote my doods.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy