31- Dean

Your best friend was hosting a huge masquerade party and you were invited

Your best friend was hosting a huge masquerade party and you were invited. Now, you were never one for huge parties. You like small gatherings that had people you knew and loved. Those were always the best. Well, you had to go. You couldn't disappoint your friend like that, you just couldn't. So you went out and bought a beautiful blue and silver mask, with the blue being the background and the silver starting from the bottom right and curling up like vines.
You arrived at 5:30, just on time, and entered the house. People with masks of all sorts were wondering around, eating, drinking and talking. Classy music filled the background, giving the house party a nice touch.
"Y/n!" Your friend called, running to you.
"Hey Rowena," you smiled, giving her a hug. The witch had rescued you from a pack of hellhounds after the wrong soul, and you had been friends ever since. "There's a lot of people here already, but they don't seem familiar. Why did you invite me again?"
"I thought it would be a good time for you to meet some people, maybe the special person," she winked. Rowena was always trying to hook you up after your last breakup with her son. Yes, the king of hell. After he almost killed your sister, you were done. You left him without looking back and Rowena was stoked.
"Maybe some friends," you chuckled. You and her talked a while until you got thirsty and walked over to the refreshments table.
There was a man standing there that was tall, and had blond hair. You grabbed a cup of water and took a sip, making sure some of your lipstick wasn't on it. The man turned to look at you and his green eyes made you blush. He looked as though he was staring right into your soul, and you stared right back. His eyes were trying to hide his emotions but they couldn't hide all the sadness he had been through.
"Hey," you said.
"Hey," he replied.
"How are you?" You asked, taking another sip of water.
"Fine, you?" He asked.
"Pretty good, actually," you chuckled. You two ended up talking the entire night, and just had a really good time.
About thirty minutes after you started talking, a very romantic song came on and many people flocked to the dance floor. He held his hand out to you and you chuckled.
"I don't even know your name!" You laughed. He smirked a little.
"I'm Batman," he said, his gravelly voice filled with humor. You chuckled but still took the hand, allowing him to pull you close and begin the dance. It was probably the best dance ever, even though neither of you shared a word.
At the end of the party, around 10, you decided to head home, but he caught you before he left.
"Hey! Uh, I thought, since we had such a good time tonight, that we could get together some other time," he said. "Here's my number. Give me a call if you wanna get coffee or something."
"Uh, sure," you chuckled. "But I never caught your name. I'm y/n l/n."
"Dean. Dean Winchester."
"Well, Mr. Winchester, I would love to have coffee with you in the morning. I'll meet you at the nearest Starbucks tomorrow at noon, okay?" You said confidently. You were never that confident.
He smiled. "I can't wait."
He bent down and pressed a gentle kiss on your cheek before walking off to his car, which was a beautiful '67 Impala.
That is how you and Dean Winchester met.

I'M FINALLY POSTING!!
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy