12- Jared

It was your birthday and Jared was still out of the state filming

It was your birthday and Jared was still out of the state filming. All through the day he sent you texts with 'Happy birthday beautiful girl' or 'I miss u so much I'm sorry I can't come home' with lots of heart and birthday cake emojis. They made you smile throughout the entire day while you worked. Being a part of (your job), you had a lot of work to do, but Jared somehow found a way to light up the darkness with his love.
It was later at night and you were in your (favorite TV show) pajamas. You were sitting on the bed and watching Jared's live stream, which him, Jensen, and Misha all did together. They were talking about the new season, which you already new about, obviously, but you were watching it to see your handsome boyfriend.
What really caught your attention was when he said your name.
Jensen and Misha were out of frame, and Jared was staring at the camera, right at you.
"My apologies go out to my beautiful girlfriend y/n, because I missed her birthday today. I was shooting an episode and I wasn't allowed to see her. I hope I made you feel loved, y/n, and I really hope you had a good day. Happy birthday, Baby," he blew a kiss out to the camera. "I love you."
Everyone in the comments were going crazy with 'AWWWW's and 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N's. You, on the other hand, were focused on Jared. How could he win your heart over again without even being in the room? Jared works in mysterious ways.
You commented 'I love you too Jared and hell yeah I had a good day, even though you weren't here. can't wait to see you handsome! 😚'. When Jared saw that, he smiled and blew you one more kiss before bidding everyone goodbye and ending the live stream. Then, he called you and you talked for hours about anything and everything.
You really loved your moose and he really loved you!

I know its late but I had 4 projects to do (I'm still not done!) With little time to do them so I'm sorry my doods!
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy