11- Sam

You and Sam had been bestfriends in college

You and Sam had been bestfriends in college. You met on the first day of college. He was sitting in the back, trying to keep to himself. He was looking a little sad so you decided to join him in the back. You and him really hit it off, especially when your best friend hooked you up with him. She had lied to you and said that you and her were going to the movies for a while, while her boyfriend told Sam that he and him were going to meet up with Sky (your friend) and watch Sam's favorite movie. When the two lovers ditched you and Sam, you had a great time and were dating in under a week.
When you and Dean met, things were pretty crazy for a while. Sam was protective over you and Dean continuously teased you two. Soon enough, you were family.
Sam was having a bad day and Dean just couldn't cheer him up. Since you knew almost everything, you tried to help. You would tell his favorite jokes and even said a couple stories of your own.
It was all worth it to see a small smile grace his face for half a second. You could see a spark of happiness in his eyes and you knew that you could make him feel better today.
You knew it.

Sorry this is shit but I don't feel too well so sorry my doods.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyy