22- Sam and Dean

It was another normal day for you

It was another normal day for you. You woke up, made yourself and your kids breakfast, and prepared yourself for work at (your job). As you were about to take your daughter and son to school, there was a knock on the door.
You stood up off the ground, ordering your son to tie your daughter's shoe. He did as he was told and you opened the door. "Hello-"
You stopped.
"Hi."
"Hey."
"Sam... Dean?" You asked, astonished. Your brothers stood there, giving you a little half smile and looking very chill. You jumped up and gave both of them a hug, pulling Sam almost to his knees and making Dean gasp for breath with how tight you hugged him. "What are you doing here??"
"We were in town, thought we'd say hi," Sam said.
"Is there a monster?" You asked, immediately thinking of ways to lie about your kids missing school.
"No, no, just a couple family problems, but you can never be too safe," Dean said. His eyes widened when you daughter, Persephone (change if that's your name), ran to you.
"Mama.... John took my toy and he won't give it back!!" Whined the four year old.
"John, give Persy back her toy, now," you ordered. The nine year old boy returned the toy, laughing at his baby sis and kissing her head lightly.
Sam and Dean's eyes were the size of saucers. Sam was the first to recover of his shock and muttered "What...?"
"Come in. Persephone, John, meet your uncles, Sam and Dean," you grinned. Sam and Dean kneeled down, almost in sync, to the kids. Persephone hid behind John, who looked a little nervous to be talking to such great, big men.
"Hi," John said.
"Heya John," Sam smiled. John grinned. "And hello to you too, Persephone." He peeked around to the little girl, who moved away from her big brother a little bit.
You smiled. "You two are staying home today to spend time with Sam and Dean. I'm sorry boys, but I have to go to work," you gave both of your little daredevils a kiss on the head and hugged Sam and Dean once more.
As you walked out the door, you knew that today was going to be great.

Okay. I'm trying to get back in the habit of updating everyday but basketball just started so practice is Tuesdays Wednesdays and Fridays not including games so yeah. I'll try!
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy