26- Dean

There are many different types of hunting

There are many different types of hunting. Deer hunting, dove hunting, turkey hunting, to name a few. But the kind of hunting you and Dean did was different. You two were hunting monsters -a wendigo to be exact- and right now you two were in a bit of a pickle. The wendigo had grabbed you, tied you up side by side, and was searching for more victims.
"Hey... Y/n..." Dean groaned. You turned to him.
"Yeah?"
"I know this is a really bad time but hey, what the hell, but if we get outta this, I want you to know that... Your one hot hunter mama," he winked and clicked his tongue. "And I wanted to know if you would go out with me."
"Dean," you started laughing. He was so silly about this topic is such a dangerous situation and it made you laugh. "I would love to. We're getting out of this. So..... Nearest diner?"
"Yeah. After showers," Dean agreed.
"Definitely," you chuckled. "I have a knife up my sleeve, if I could just -there!! Got it. Give me a minute..."
After a while, you cut the ropes above your head and ran to Dean, cutting his ropes to release him.
"So.... Wanna head home?" You asked.
"Hell yeah."

So, yeah, that's there. Idk it was just pretty random. It prolly sucks. Back to updating every day y'all. if anyone actually reads this. Peace cupcakes.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy