16- Michael

"Michael how could you?!""I'm sorry y/n, it was an accident! I was drunk

"I'm sorry y/n, it was an accident! I was drunk."
"You can't get drunk!!"
"Yes I can, and I did. She took me to her house and it happened! Baby I'm sorry."
"You still cheated on me!"
The fight had been going on for a while. Michael had accidently gotten drunk and had sex with another woman. It was an accident, and you would've probably forgiven him if he hadn't lied about it and you found out at a bar.
"Y/n I'm so sorry."
"SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!"
"WELL THEN WHAT CAN I DO?? TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO! I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE MAD AT ME BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING MORE THAN SAY SORRY!!"
Michael's eyes were turning white with anger. Whenever he did that things usually got bad. You ran out of the room and slammed your door. Michael collapsed on the bed and he felt his entire world shatter. Tears started down his face and he fell on the bed, his body racked with sobs. How could he be so stupid? He slept with another woman. He broke your trust and the relationship you had. He didn't even mean to. If he had only told his truth.
He heard his door open and felt his bed sink in. A hand was placed on his back and he immediately recognized it. Lucifer.
"Brother?" Lucifer asked softly. "You okay?"
"No I'm not," he sobbed. "I just lost my girlfriend, Lucifer. Brother I was going to ask her to marry me!!!" Michael shot up and pulled a box out of his pocket. Lucifer opened the box and saw the most beautiful ring a girl could ask for. It was simple. A little (your birthstone) with an engraving of (your Zodiac sign) in it. "I'm so stupid. Lucifer I still love her!"
"Everything is going to be okay. I promise," Lucifer wrapped an arm around his brother and the oldest archangel broke down into more tears as he remembered everything you and him had gone through and came out okay.

Later that month, Michael went into your room and saw you listening to 'I'd Rather Drown' by Set It Off. It brought tears to his eyes as it sang about a cheating girl and a heartbroken boy.
"Burn the bitch down! I will never cross that bridge again!"
Michael felt horrible. He walked over to you and placed his hand on your back. You flinched a little and Michael winced. It hurt him to know that you were hurt by him.
"Hey, y/n," Michael whispered.
"What?"
"I'm sorry. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. The girl called me back and I told her to go away and never contact me again. I feel horrible for lying to you and I know I should've told the truth. I'm sorry babe. Please don't leave me...." He muttered.
You were heartbroken, but his words sounded true. He hurt you, but it wasn't intentional. He didn't mean to. And to hear that he rejected the girl that took advantage of him when he was drunk was amazing. He was truly sorry.
"Michael, I overreacted. I'm so sorry. I never should've gotten so mad at you," you whispered.
"Don't be sorry," Michael whispered, taking you into his arms and hugging you. You buried your head into his shoulder and started crying. You let out everything that you held in. The anger, hate, sadness and pain. Michael simply sat there and held you the way he used to. It was the safest and warmest hug you had ever been in.
3 months later Michael popped the question.
And you said yes.

Another imagine. I love michael so much omg. I was listening to I'd Rather Drown anyway so I put it in there. sorry if it sucks.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy