chapter 5

kylies pov - chapter five

this morning i didnt wake up to an alarm but to someone snuggling into my chest, i started to worry what the hell happened but then i remembered that mars wanted me to stay with her last night, and honestly im glad i did cause ive never slept better in my life.

i tried to pry myself away from her but her grip just tightened and i let out a soft laugh. and she smiled, now i know shes awake. kylie, i think your falling in love. my eyes widened, no im not falling in love i cant be especially with mars. i quickly jumped out of bed and headed for the door. but then she called my name "kylie whats wrong" she looked sad and now im starting to feel a bit sad knowing that shes sad.

i turned back around to the door and said "i cant do this, not yet" and then i walked back downstairs to see if jess was still asleep and she was. i better wake her up or she is going to be late for school. i walked over and started shaking her a bit "jess, jess wake up we need to get ready for school" she opened one eye and slapped me right in the face, i let out a low growl and she opened both of her eyes and shot up stairs shouting. "hurry up we're gonna be late".

i decided before i get ready for school i should go for a little run, let loose for a couple minutes and i did. i walked into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around me and saw carly standing there drinking coffee. "hey kylie, how was your run" she asked with a smile looking me up and down i blushed a bit and answered her "good ,its a really nice morning not too warm and not to cold. just the perfect temperature for someone to run" i said acting like i know a lot about the weather. we both started laughing and thats when mars walked in.

she was shooting daggers at carly and then stared at me, "mine" she growled and her eyes started to glow green. carly started looking a little nervous cause i dont think she knew we were mates, because what my mum said was that you need to mark your mate to let everyone know your theirs and vice versa. which me and mars havent done, i could feel myself getting a little angry at mars because im not hers, yet. my eyes started to glow bright blue and my vision started to get sharper showing that my wolf is coming out.

Carly left and went to the other side of the pack house so she could get ready. i think i was about to shift i could feel and hear my bones cracking, i couldn't stop it so i slowed it down and ran out side and as soon as my feet touched the grass i turned into my big black wolf.

mars ran outside after me and her eyes started glowing even brighter if that was possible, then she turned into her golden coloured wolf. i bared my teeth at her and growled, she did the exact same and jumped onto my back causing me to fall and hit the ground quite hard. i took her by the leg not too hard but then flipped us over so she was underneath me. we both looked into each others eyes and they started turning black, along with mine.

i snuggled my head into her neck and purred, isn't it funny how we can go from killing each other to wanting to be nice and romantic its so confusing. i realised what i was doing and got off of her and ran into the woods, i could feel her chasing me but we didnt say anything to each other through the mind link.

i stopped next to a little waterfall i spotted and took a drink, i heard the snap of a twig and turned around. i saw mars crouching behind the bush still in her wolf form staring at me she started running towards me. she shifted a couple of feet in front of me and i shifted too. i caught her in my arms and we were both admiring each others eyes, her eyes turned pure black again and it didnt take long for mine to turn black to.

and before i remembered that we were both naked she crashed her lips onto mine, it took me less than a second to respond kissing her back.her hands went through my hair tangling it a little while my arms snaked around her waist pulling her even closer to me than what she already was. i was was the one to break off the kiss first and then i put my forehead on hers, i cant even explain the feelings that are going through me right now i feel like i found something that i didnt even know i was missing. and the electricity from her touch is one of the best feeling i have ever felt, it ignites something in us that we cant control not knowing what its going to do.