chapter 36

kalianas pov

i felt the rays of sunshine over my face and slowly opened my eyes "ouch" nope bad idea i should have known they would burn my eyeballs ugh. i rolled over and opened my eyes and mars wasnt there. seriously she couldnt even stand waking up next to me, thats enough i cant be bothered with this anymore.

i walked down the stairs still in my pyjama shorts and top, i came to the bottom of the stairs and saw mars sleeping on the couch. i looked around the stairs and saw a shoe, this is gonna end bad or really bad lets hope its not the latter. i picked it up and threw it and it landed on mars stomach cause her to jump up "im fed up with how your acting mabel saved my life and brought me back here and nothing happened so stop acting like a little brat and get over it. if you dont then thats gonna be a bigger burrden for you than it is for me, ok".

i walked down the rest of the stairs and past the living room straight to the ktichen to grab some coffee, strong coffee. i walked over to the cabinet opened it and then slammed it shut "little sis watch out i dont want tpo have to fix that" kris said from behind me "yeah right you'll probably get someone from the pack to do it".

"probably, so what was all about" i heard him get up and walk over to me "what was all what about" i turned around and saw him shirtless sitting at the table "bro get a shirt on" he just shook his head and drank his coffee. "dont play dumb sis" i picked up the coffee poured it into a big mug and sat down next to him "she is jealous and mad at me for getting saved my mabel. oh she also thought that i did something with mabel" he didnt disagree with mars's accusation.

"bro did you think that aswell" he put down his coffee and shrugged his shoulders "well when mars came to the door with me she said she could barley smell you and only that vampire and then when i cracked the door open she said that you had her scent all over you" god way to jump to conclusions. "thats because i had to borrow her clothes" i told him "and why did you have to borrow her clothes" i think this is an interrogation but whatever. "because the clothes i was wearing were the ones john and kate gave to me" theres gonna be another question.

"why couldnt you have just came straight home" ugh this is annoying "because being alone for four weeks and then having a lot of people around would have given me so much anxiety. so i stayed the night at her's in the SPARE room and then she also bought me dinner and made me breakfast nothing happened we also hung out with addilyn when i went back because i needed her help is that everything or do you have more questions".

he walked out and looked around and then walked back in, reason for doing that i have no idea "do you like her" i looked at him confused "what?" he sighed and sat down facing me head on "jess told me about her in your other lifes so do you like her" he asked again.

"jess can never keep secrets but, no i-i dont only as a friend" he just kept looking at me for a couple of seconds and then nodded "jess tells me everything but she also tells you everything and im sure that one day if i ever tell her a secret she'll go and tell you".

"kris mine isnt a secret though" he was about to walk out but turned around to me "well i think theres gonna be one in the making" and with that said he walked out. wierdo.

it was about twelve and all of us were just sitting in the back garden mucking around in the pool "kris truth or dare" jess asked him, he rubbed the scruff on his chin trying to look like he was thinking "truth" i just rolled my eyes. "your a wimp" i told him "words can be stronger than actions little one" god he sounds like an old man.