chapter 25

kylies pov

working on that bike was tiring but it was worth it after the bike was all fixed kris also added some things to the engine it will apparently make it faster so thats always good. it looked the same as before the only difference to the outside was that i added mars's mums initials with a love heart next to it. i wonder what her reaction will be. "hey kris we better head to school we dont want to be late" he nodded "yeah you get the bike outside and i will go get one of my cars" i pushed the bike to the lift and pushed a button on the inside and i headed up.

i was sitting on the bike waiting for kris until i heard the lift moving i turned around and saw kris's black and white Lamborghini it was very beautiful. "come on lets go school starts in fifteen minutes so we might need to go a little faster than normal" he said with a smile. "fast enough to get to school but faster to lose the cops" we both laughed but my head started to hurt. "um kris i think i had way to much coffee this morning i think if i learn today my head will explode" i started the engine of mars's bike "dont worry sis if it does you'll come back" and then he sped off down his driveway. i soon followed and was riding beside him. we did end up getting a cop car trying to get us but with the bike and the lambo the guy had no chance so he soon gave up.

kris went into school but i was waiting for mars to come, i made sure to hide the bike behind the lambo so she couldnt see it unless she was really looking. "come on mars where are you" i mumbled to myself looking at my watch. that bell went ten minutes ago and still no sign of her i havent even thought about it but what if she is already in the school. ugh im such an idiot. i was about to turn around and jog to the school doors but then i heard rustling coming from the small woods surrounding part of the school.

then i saw mars come out in her wolf form "mars why are you so late" she just walked over to me and shifted and didnt say anything to me. "mars, babe i have a surprise for you" i said trying to sound excited but im actually quite sad that i made her sad. "well whoever its for i hope it makes them happy ive got to go" she walked off heading off towards the school. i jogged to her bike and turned on the engine, i drove to her and stopped inches in front of her. "surprise" i said to her with a smile.

"i didnt want a new bike mars i only wanted t-" i cut her off and got of the bike. "babe this isnt a new bike its the same one you've always had me and kris fixed it last night. after you told me your mum gave it to you i felt so fucking guilty and im so sorry for doing that" i paused and gave her the keys. "all we did to your bike was paint it, new tires, kris did some things to the engine and brakes making it faster and i added something that wasnt there before". i took her to the other side of the bike and showed her the initials on the tank that were next to the love heart.

"kylie, its beautiful. thank you" she said giving me a hug "you dont need to thank me i had to do this" i squeezed her tighter and closed my eyes "i love you mars" i said kissing her neck.

"i love you more kylie" and she kissed my neck she pulled back from the hug and smiled at me "lets skip school" she said "mars we've been off a lot and we only just started" her smile slightly faded and she just nodded. "but i wouldnt mind going to the arcade and getting things to eat" her smile came back and that made me smile.

she got on the bike and i got on the back wrapping my arms around her "mars i have a better idea than going to the arcade" she turned to me and i told her what we should do.

after a ten minute or so drive we're standing outside of a big kids soft play area watching kids run about and fall over "why are we here?" mars asked "well after this we can go to the arcade but first i want to play hide and seek but we need to try and get in there without getting kicked out" she smiled and let out a soft chuckle. "your such a child" she told me "of course i am why do you think i wanted to come here" i said walking to the woman who you need to pay to get in.