chapter 17

mars's pov

after they took kylie away i couldnt stop thinking about what they were going to do, i dont remember where they were going to take her but being worried about her safety didnt come close to how i was feeling. i never liked kyle he always had this big crush on me. he thinks just because he is the most popular guy and im the most popular girl that we are meant to be. which of course its not because my soulmate is kylie and i her's. which is meant to be, jase on the other hand is not that bad but he hangs around with kyle only because he is in the football team which means they need to stick together.

if jase wasnt on the football team he would still be with his ex girlfriend but because he is popular kyle thought that it would ruin his reputation too. he is such a stuck up bitch. anyway back to kylie i should really ask around.

the bell was about to go so i quickly looked around for jen because she was the one to tell kyle and jase to take her away. im surprised kylie didnt fight back or say something against it. "hey jen um do you know where they took that nerdy bitch kylie?" i asked her while looking at my nails trying to act bitchier than i actually am. "i think i told them to take her to the janitors closet or whatever" she said with a shrug "theres like three or four this is a big school and -" jen held her hand up to me "are you trying to find her or something, has the ice queen went soft once again?" she asked raising her eyebrows "no i want to see if they are actually hurting her and not just mucking around for their own fun" i turned around and started to walk away and paused. looking back at jen "and jen" her head shot up with a sarcastic smile "the ice queen never went soft in the first place, she just took a little break. and now" i walked up to her and stared her right in the face to intimidate her.

"if you ever think of trying to turn people against me, i will take away all of your friends and ruin whatever reputation you have left. got that?" jen looked really surprised especially because of how quickly my mood could change. she just nodded her head and looked around her and her face turned a little red. i glanced around the hall and noticed that everyone was staring not saying a single word. "stop staring at us and get back to whatever you lo-lives were doing" i said with an stern stare as soon as i said that everyone went back to their probably boring conversations. just because im not actually the 'ice queen' anymore doesnt mean i dont find people annoying and stupid. i was about to start walking to one of the janitors closets but the bell went. kylie is probably fine im in her next class anyway so i will probably see her there.

ten minutes and she still isnt here she's never late i need to go look for her but how can i get out of class i cant be like 'later im gonna leave see ya later' like, no. i need an excuse but what? aha. i need to get a sick slip so i can leave it shouldnt be that hard this teacher literally loves me and honeslty it creeps me out a lot.

"cough cough" i didnt actually cough i just need to get his attention, but i got nothing not a glance or glare from anyone maybe i wasnt loud enough. "COUGH COUGH" everyone turned around adn stared at me like there was something wrong with me "yes miss scott is everything ok?" mr skye asked me. "no im not actually feeling that well could i please get a sick slip" i asked him holding my forehead like i had a migraine. "of course i will also walk you down, it looks like you have quite a bad migraine and i wouldnt want you to faint or fall down the stairs" i just nodded and collected my stuff.

we were walking down the hall in awkward silence but before i could turn the corner heading for the stairs mr skye grabbed my arm and pulled me into a storage closet. "sir what the h-" before i could say anything else his lips were on mine what the actual fuck i pushed him off of me in the matter of seconds. "oh come on i know you want me" i just looked at him in disbelief "come on nearly every girl student i have wants me" his voice was rather loud at this point. he closed his eyes and held the bridge of his nose. "ok how about i take you out at some point so you can get to know me and not the teacher me" he said it wasnt even a question it was a statement i had no say.