chapter 38

kalianas pov

where did everything go. i started seeing things, old things. there were two people running down a yard, john and kates yard. i couldnt se who it was but then they both turned around and i couldnt believe it, it was me and mabel.

*around 400 years ago*

"shh" mabel said as she pinned me against a tree "they're gonna find us" she told me "no they wont your just finding excuses to get me alone" i said as i wrapped my arms around her neck "ok, what if i am" she asked inching closer and staring down to my lips "i would be totally okay with that" before she connected our lips we heard laughs behind us.

mabel protectively turned around and put her arm over me "young love isnt it whats the word, sickening" i let out a big growl and they're eyes turned to me "come one boys we have a werewolf on our hands" the man said smiling to me.

two more guys jumped down from the trees, they looked wierd. their eyes werent a wolf colour they were a red and pink colour and around their eyes ware dark "your not gonna lay a hand on her" mabel said. she hasnt shifted yet she could get hurt. "let me guess werewolf and her human mate" the guys said "im no human" mabel spat at him. "oh well this is nice, boys we have a shifted werewolf and one that hasnt" mabel ran towards him and tried to throw a punch but he caught her arm and locked her in his arms.

"MABEL" i tried to run towards her but the two other guys grabbed onto me im not strong enough yet i couldnt get out of their grip "let her go" i shouted at him trying to loosen their grip.

he took his hand and moved her hair away from her neck and thats when it hit me, they're all vampires "please dont hurt her" i felt tears fall down my cheeks "oh im not going to hurt her im going to make her better" he bit into his own wrist and forced it into mabels mouth. i saw the blood fall down her chin i kept shouting and screaming.

he pulled his hand out of her mouth and then she started coughing, he let her fall to the ground and then he looked to me "werewolves and vampires cant love eachother and they never will" he put his hands around her neck and twisted it. i could feel every part in me break and i stopped screaming. all three of the men zoomed away and i fell to my knees tears streaming down my face.

i slowly got up and walked over to her "m-mabel?" i sat down and pulled her body up onto my lap "please mabel" and a couple of seconds later her body jolted upright and she took a big breath in. "mabel" i pulled her into a hug and squeezed her as tight as i could. "my head hurts" i looked down to her as she opened her eyes and i quickly scurried away from her.

she fully opened her eyes and got up, she looked really confused like she doesnt know whats going on "kal, babe whats wrong" her eyes were red and pink like theirs. "y-your one of them" i said not being able to stop stuttering. "what do you mean?" i got up and walked towards her, she wont hurt me even if she is one of them now.

"you died, that guy killed you and i think because you drank his blood your one of them now" i slowly put my hand up next to her eye and rubbed under it seeing the darkness fade and come back when i applied pressure to it. "wait they were, they were" tears filled her eyes "they were vampires, but that doesnt change the way i feel about you" i said as i brought my other hand up and placed it on the other side of her face.

"it does, you were scared of me then. you tried to get away from me. so yes kaliana it does change everything. and the pack they will kick me out vampires and werewolves hate eachother they'll kill me" she said finally letting the tears fall. she took my hands off of her face and turned away "i cant get rid of this, i was meant to shift soon i was meant to be your mate" she zoomed behind me and punched into the tree making the bark go flying.