chapter 11

kylies pov - chapter 11

i slowly opened my eyes feeling a little overheated, i dont remeber turning the heater on last night. maybe there is a fire in the house somewhere, i felt something really smooth and warm wriggle beside me and when i looked down i literally thought i was going to pass out from nerves. mars was lying beside me and i remember that she only put a top on but now, she wasnt wearing anything. ugh she must have gotten to warm because of me. lexie was enjoying this but it was just making it harder to control myself.

she turned around and snuggled deeper into my chest i looked down at her and moved a piece of hair out of her face. i glided my hand down her neck, then her arm until it got to her waist and i pulled her even closer if that was possible taking in her scent. i never actually took my time to take in her scent but god it was amazing and it relaxed me so much. "are you just going to admire me or tell me to wake up for school" mars scared me a bit i thought she was asleep. "s-sorry i thought you were asleep" got im a nervous wreck around her "why be sorry im yours and your mine there isnt anything to get embarassed about. i love you and you love me i think so we should be able to be like this and not act like a hormonal boy seeing things he's not meant to" i let out a soft giggle and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "im not embarrassed and i do not act like a hormonal boy" i said crossing my arms. a sly grin made it way onto her face and that normally she's up to something.

she quickly pulled the covers off of us and then straddled me putting her arms around my neck "so you telling me if i do this your not gonna act like a excited boy" i glanced over at the clock and noticed that we only have twenty minutes until school. i looked back at mars and she was just staring at me with love in her eyes, my eyes started to go black and i glanced down and then back up to her eyes. "w-we have t-twenty minutes till s-school" i quickly flipped her off of me so she was laying on the bed and i ran to the shower. "i guess your going to take a cold shower babe" she shouted from the room, of course i am i cant handle myself and lexie is getting way to excited as am i so yes i certainly am "maybe" i shouted back to her while turning on the shower and jumping in.

i got out the bathroom five minutes later dressed washed and hair dried mars's bag wasnt in my room anymore so im guessing she is downstairs eating breakfast. i was wearing a long black top with green joggies and a necklace that i got a while ago. i walked downstairs to see mars sitting eating some cereal. "hey babe you ready to go" i asked quickly picking up a cereal bar from the cupboard as i went to head out of the kitchen someone pulled me back. "you are not eating another one of those for breakfast, your going to eat toast or cereal like me" she said as she placed me at a seat at the island. "mars we dont have time for this we need to get to school" i got up and headed back to the door.

i got outside and stood beside the door waiting for her to come out, she soon followed but stopped outside the drivers side. "kylie just because you have one big breakfast one day doesnt mean you can miss the rest of the week" i just rolled my eyes and tried to open the door "come on dont be a child its just breakfast, i will get lunch later" she looked me in the eye and said "just because were werewolves or lycans in your case doesnt mean we shouldnt eat breakfast because it doesnt affect us and to teach you a lesson im going to make you walk to school until you start eating breakfast" is she being serious right now.

"mars if you didnt tease me like you did this morning then i would have had time to get toast or cereal" i said while she walked around the car to my side "so you dont want me to tease you like that at all" she asked looking a little sad "no i dont cause im not ready yet" she looked hurt why does she look hurt. i didnt do anything wrong im just saying what im feeling "it seems like your putting everything off between us, like you dont want me" well i never knew a conversation could go from cereal to me not wanting mars "i do want you i just cant not yet,        im not ready. i-i c-cant" i could feel the tears welling in my eyes from the memories i wanted to forget. i havent told anyone about what happened not even jess or my parents not a living soul knows what happened to me.