chapter 35

kalianas pov - chapter 35

snoring, thats all i could here i slowly opened my eyes and tilted my head to the side. its jess me and her must have fallen asleep after our conversation. i turned onto my side so i was facing her, i ppulled up my legs and put my hands against her back. "1..2..3" and i pushed her causing her to fall off the bed with a big thud. "ughhggg" how could she not of woken up by that seriously i think her and sleep have some sort of special bond.

i shimmied myself to the edge of the bed and shook her "jess, wake up" only one way to do this. i picked her up and zoomed down the stairs and threw her into the pool. as soon aas she hit the water she woke up. she made her way back to the surface and swan to the side. "what was that for" she asked trying to get her hair out of her face "you werent waking up" i told her as i helped her out of the pool "you should have just shook me" she said. "jess i kicked you off of the bed and shook you afterwards and you still wouldnt wake".

we both walked back to the kitchen door but i stopped her before she came in "you need to dry off before you come in" i said to her "she can come in if she wants" kris said as he walked in. "ok come on in im sure kris wont mind cleaning all the water up later, lets just hope no one slips and makes a fool of themselves" i started to walk out but kris grabbed my arm.

i turned to him and growled "im just trying to protect you" i looked to him and laughed "i dont need protecting anymore but i did when i was younger and you and liam and kaytlin failed at that" i pulled my arm away from him and walked away. i was about to walk up the stairs but i felt my bones start to crack and my claws come out i was about to go outside the front but i heard my name being called. "kaliana can we talk?" i turned around and saw mars "not right..now" i opened the door and ran outside and as soon as my feet touched the driveway i shifted.

i swear this is so annoying "kaliana what was that about?" mars asked 'long story short being locked up for four weeks without my wolf or any power builds up over time and now its all getting let out and i cant control it. im going for a run we can have that talk later' i said through our link. "ok make sure you dont come back too late" she said and then just walked back into the house while i ran down the driveway. maybe i should run next to the road today in the tree line to i can see everything.

i jumped over the wall next to the gate and ran to the trees and along the road. i wonder why kris is being such an idiot latley though. i mean we've seen vampires before and its not like he was in a big rush to kill them and he's seen other creatures before and have just sat back and let me take care of them if they were a problem.

while i was running through the trees i ran into something and stumbled over, i looked up and could see a wolf standing infront of me. how the hell could i not smell their scent, i snifed the air and realised that it was a rogue. i immediately jumped to my feet and growled to the rogue. the rogue jumped towards me trying to attack but i easily side stepped and bit down into its neck and tearing it open. i stepped back and saw the blood seeping out making its fur become a dark red colour.

it started wobbling about and soon fell to the floor, i walked over to it and stared down. after a couple of seconds it shifted back to human form it looked like a boy around my age "they're looking for you" his voice was quite raspy and quiet but im guessing he's talking about john and kate. i mean who else would he be talking about no one else has a target on my head.

after a painful couple of minutes he took his last breath. i cant risk anyone seeing him because that would not be good having investigators going around these woods especially with packs hunting and john and kate trying to kill or hurt anything or anyone just to get to me. i latched my teeth onto his arm and started dragging him away, i pulled him far enough from the main roads so no one would come across him in their path. i dug a good sized hole and dropped him in covering him in leaves and dirt.