chapter 30

kalianas pov

"long enough to know how to kill a werewolf with one finger" she said glaring at me. she raised her hands and twisted them i looked around and everything stopped. "and probably one of the oldest youll meet" she said. "what did you do?" i asked trying to shake mars but it didnt work it was like she was made of stone. "this only last for a little while so, whos after you this time" she asked continuing to scan all the items.

"your having a conversation with me, normally supernatural being i meet in stores try and kill me" i said to her in confusion. "oh kaliana" she said smiling, how the hell did she know my name. its like ive heard her say it before "how did you know my name" i asked her "lets just say we some what knew eachother in all your other lifes" my other lifes.

"what do you mean other lives" i moved around kris and started putting all the foods into bags. i looked up and saw she was swaying side to side "are you ok?" she looked up and smiled "yeah just get back into position and act like you were before i need to unfreeze them". i walked back around to the spot i was standing at and in a second everyone was talking about their lives and mars and kris were on defence.

'kris mars back down lets just leave it' i said to them through mind link 'but shes a blood sucker' kris said while putting things in bags 'just leave it she hasnt caused trouble if she does then we can do something' i told him in a stern voice.

i looked at the girl and tried to find a mind link so i could talk to her i felt a strong buzz coming from her when i was trying to link her so i guess thats the link. 'can you hear me?' i saw her jump a little and stare at me with a blank face 'how the hell did you do that' she asked 'i found out i could do it a little while ago, was i able to do it in my. Other lifes' i asked her while walking round to the cart and placing all the bags in them.

'no you couldnt, you were just a hell of a lot stronger than most'  only a lot stronger i can break legs with my mind, make people go crazy, bark so loud it can send people up in the air, and possibly the fastest living creature known. "that will come to $135.65" she said to us.

kris got his card out and paid for it, what a gentleman. we were just about to leave the store but i stopped "babe you ok?" mars asked "yeah you guys head to the car i need to go to the toilet" i threw lukas the keys and walked to the toilets, yes i do actually need i wasnt just saying that.

i got out of the toilets and looked around for that girl but i couldnt see her anywhere, i sniffed the air to see if i could smell well. something dead. "you do i know i taught you how to hide your scent from other people" i turned around and saw the girl while she put a rucksack on her back. "if i remember i actually taught myself" i told her "kaliana you were not that smart at figuring things out a couple of lifes ago" she said smiling.

"well im guessing you know everything about me yet i know nothing about you" i said, her smile slightly faded and it got replaced with a sad one "well im mabel, an old. friend. im a very old but still beautiful as ever" she said while flipping her hair. "so your cocky as well" i said "im the cockiest person you'll meet" she said smiling.

"i best go my friends are waiting in my car unless they've left" we both started walking out. i pulled out my phone and saw that i had a text saying that they would get me at the house. how nice of them taking my car and leaving me at the store. "let me guess they left you" she asked "yeah ill just run home shouldnt take that long" i told her "hey maybe we can hang out sometime and i can tell you about your other years" she asked "yeah sure, give me your phone" she gave me her phone and i put my number in it. "there thats my number so just text me at somepoint and maybe we could get coffee" but then i slapped my forehead.