chapter 26

kylies pov - chapter 26

i offered to drive mars's bike because she was still quite upset about how her father disowned her just because she wouldnt join him and kill her mate. but i dont blame her that was her real father that doesnt like her now but ffor me they weren't my real parents.

we stopped outside the main pack house where my father should be, oooh thats weird to say but i like it. we all walked up the steps and into the house. there were actually a lot of people in walking around, their pack house was quite big because there were a lot more people, obviously. "okay everyone go and sit in my office room its up on the first level first on the left. it should say kris westbrook on the door" everyone nodded but i know i had to stay with kris. mars wouldnt leave my side though "lukas ryan make sure to comfort mars, and make sure everyone is ok as well i mean including yourselves. im sorry for making you lose your family" they just nodded and took mars away.

i only just thought of that, carly, lukas and ryan, jess mars they just lost their parents about an hour ago or their parents lost them. i took that away yet they had a choice to stay and they didnt. "come on lets go meet my dad" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder but i poked him in the ribs. "dont you mean our dad" that made him smile and he picked me up and spun me around "im so glad your finally home" he put me down and kissed my cheek.

he knocked on the door "enter" kris opened the door and liam looked up "hey kris hey- who is this beautiful young woman" he asked putting his hand out. i saw it hurt him to pretend to not know me so i may aswell end his misery. "hello kind sir i am kaliana westbrook daughter of alpha liam" i said shaking his hand with a smile. he carried on shaking my hand for a second before it hit him. "y-you know m-me" he said wide eyed "yeah im guessing kris told you everything about john and kate trying to brain wash me" he nodded. "yeah the witch who was supposed to do that is upstairs in kris's office but she is on our side" he gave me a hug and squeezed me tight.

"im so glad your here kylie" he said letting go and sitting in his chair "its kaliana, and we need to tell you everything that has been going on" we spent the next half hour to an hour talking about everything that has happened and what will need to happen and if he will help us. we told him that john and kate now know im not brain washed and how they kicked me and all my freinds out, before i even asked he offered us a place to stay which i was happy about. we also told him about the attacks that have happened and he told us that we can train with his men even carly and jess which is really good.

"ok well tomorrow i would like you all to stay off school tomorrow so we can chat and so i can get you everything you need for your rooms" i dont know wether to call him dad or if i should call him liam ugh ima just say dad and see how it goes. "dad that isnt necessary i have-" he held his hand up "kaliana if you and your friends are going to be staying here then it is my dutie to provide for them especially because they are teenagers and dont have their parents anymore" i just nodded and smiled "thank you".

"ok so we have some house that are nor used around the property or we have one big house near here that can hold all of your friends" kris stood up ready to leave. "they wont need another house i have plenty of room in my house for them all and more so they can all stay there, if you like" i shrugged my shoulders "sure as long as you wouldnt mind sharing your house" he smiled and opened the door. "its not just my house anymore".

we opened the door to kris's office and everyone seemed ok apart from mars "everyone our dad alpha liam agreed to letting us stay here as long as we need. so instead of getting a house that has nothing in it, we are all going to live in kris's house" everyone seemed okay with that especially jess. "dad, i need to get used to that. dad said that tomorrow we are going to stay off becasue we need to get things for our new rooms he is also giving you the funds to get those things so i hope you are greatfull. that includes clothes tv and anything you want in your room." i paused and looked at everyone with a sad look and i think  they know what im going to talk about.