chapter 23

(I haven't corrected any spelling so there are probably a lot of mistakes, sorry for being too lazy to fix it :) )

kylies pov

im sitting here beside her not shedding a tear of sadness, just holding her lifless body waiting to see if she wakes up. another half hour has passed and nothing has happened. "kylie" i turned around and saw kaytlin "um lukas and ryan are going to bring her in and lay her on the couch becasue its starting to get chilly" i just nodded. they were about to pick her up when i told them not to.

i scooped her up and walked to the house, i placed her on the couch and put a blanket over her "why did she need to do this. kris why did you agree" i said looking up at him with tired eyes. "if i didnt then she would have done it herself somewhere that we couldnt find her" well that doesnt make this situation any better but at least i know that she is here if she wakes up. it was starting to get late and some people were going to bed. lukas and ryan went to bed, alicia said her goodbyes and went home and jess went to bed. the only people here were kaytlin kris and carly.

another hour later and still nothing "she's dead" i said kris started pacing back and forward "no she said to me the first time it happens it should take just over, three hours" i turned to him "she said she read up on it, saying that if the maker is immortal then so should the creation she assured me she would come back" he said running his hand through his hair making it messy.

"well she was wro-" mars jolted up into a sitting position breathing really heavily, she started to get the color back to her skin. she looked at me with a smile and then looked at kris. "sorry for the scare guys, oh and kris i didnt know if that was going to work. theres always a possibility" she said smiling. i jumped onto the couch giving her the tightest hug i think possible. "dont you dare do something that would scare me that much again" she hugged back and kiised my neck "as long as i go where ever you go i think we have a deal" i  let out a nervous laugh and just kept on hugging her. "guys as much as im happy mars is back to the land of the living, i need to go to bed because if i dont then im going to be like a freakin zombie" really she had to make a joke. "really carly?" she just laughed and then walked off to her room.

kaytlin headed up to one of the spare rooms while kris headed to jess's "come on lets get you to bed" mars went to stand but i think her legs werent awake yet. "i got you" i picked mars up bridal style and carried her up to my room but stopped once i got to her door. i turned around and walked to her room and put her in bed "goodnight beautiful" i went to go walk out but mars grabbed my arm. "you do remember our deal from like five minutes ago, dont you?" she said with a grin.

"mars i dont want to hurt you" i was about to take her hand off of me but she pulled me over her making me land beside her "you wont last time i didnt fight back and i wont need to because i know you will do everything in your power to prevent that from happening again" she said running her hand up and down my arm. i just sighed and turned her over wrapping my arm around her "well your right about me doing everything not too but if i go to try and kill anyone" i paused and kissed her shoulder. "i give you permission to snap my neck" i said with a laugh "i will keep that in mind" she said "goodnight gorgeous" she picked up my hand and kissed it softly "goodnight princess" she's more like the princess in this realationship but i dont mind if she calls me it.

i felt small soft lips kiss up and down my neck "good morning babe" i felt it stop "why you stop?"  i opened my eyes and saw mars looking at me "sorry i just wanted a moment to glance at you" she said with a smile. "mars you probably stared at me for like half an hour before you started kissing my neck, am i right?" red covered her cheeks and she looked away. i pulled her chin back towwards me gently "i didnt say you had to stop, but if you want to stop then i may as well get up" she pulled me back and kissed my lips. she pulled back after a couple of seconds "as much as i want to look at your beautiful face im really hungry and if i dont go eat something then i will probably start eating you" as soon as the words left her mouth she froze.