chapter 18

kylies pov -chapter 18

i woke up to the sound of whimpering, crying and i think i know who they are coming from. i walked out of my room and into mars's i slowly opened the door and saw mars crying, she was crying in her sleep. she must be having a nightmare or something i quickly walked over to her bed and started shaking her a little. "hey mars, wake up. come one wake up" mars jolted upright and she looked me in the eyes and i saw that her normally bright green eyes were dull, red and puffy.

"hey what were you having a nightmare about" i asked her while i stroked my thumb across her cheek "it w-was mr skye, h-he marked you instead of me. he hurt you so much and i-i was just" she paused and it looked like she was going to start crying again. "i was just sitting there watching him k-kill you" i pulled her into me and stroked her hair "hey,hey its ok im here and no one else is going to hurt you or me. okay" i felt her nod against my shoulder and i pushed her back a little.

"okay well im going to go back to my room now because it like" i looked at mars's alarm cloack and saw there was no point in going back to bed "its five there's no point" i said as i rubbed my eyes. i stood up and looked at mars "im going to go for a run do you want to join?" she just shook her head.

i was about to walk away but mars grabbed onto my wrist "can you stay for a while, just till i falla sleep again. i need a little nap i didnt get any sleep" i gave her a smile and nodded she moved over and i climbed in wrapping my arms around her. "i miss this" mars whispered to me "i know but its only been what two days, we still have like another week and a hlaf unless something goes to shit" i said back to her. soon after that mars fell asleep but i couldnt get back to sleep. mr skye tried to mark my mate and its makes me think what if his mark stayed. the mate bond would have broken and i wouldnt have her anymore. soon i will make her mine as she will me and nothing will try and come inbetween us. my 'parents', school no one is going to make us go through pain like that again.

its now six and i think i should wake mars up because she takes ages to get ready, i cant do it i just cant. she is to damn cute when she sleeps. when i sleep i look like a freaking gremlin i need to learn her ways. i kissed her cheek and down her jaw and then down her neck earning a small moan come from mars. "ugh i hate this" i stopped and looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows "you dont like my kisses" wow i didnt know this. "no,no of course not its just. whenever you kiss me to wake me up it means we have to get up and ready for a hellish day ahead of us" she paused and cupped my cheek in her hand. "and dont you ever think i dont want your kisses" she said giving me a kiss on the lips. "good because i would have given you kisses whether you liked them or not" i said to her while rubbing my nose against hers "i...dont...like...them...i.. love them" she said inbetween giving me kisses all around my face which caused me to giggle, i cant help being ticklish.

"stop distracting me we have school soon and im pretty sure kate and john will be around soon" i groaned at the thought of those evil, evil people "so they can chek that im not making out with you or becoming friends with you. have i ever told you how much i hate them" mars let out a cute chuckle and stood up out of bed. "like you said babe we need to get ready so get out of my room and go get-" mars got cut off because we heard the front door open and close.

"kylie sweetie wake up" i just stood still cause i was still in mars's room, i was hoping she would just go into the kitchen and make breakfast and leave me alone the now but no. she had to start coming up the stairs. mars shooed me away and mouthed to me to get my ass out. i used my speed to my advantage so my kate wouldnt see me. i ran as fast as i could so she wouldnt see me and then jumped onto my bed. but because i was running a tad to fast when i tried to jump onto the bed i jumped over it and slammed straight into the wall. "mother fu-" kate walked in and scolded me "watch your mouth young lady. and what the hell did you do?" she asked looking at me lying on the floor holding my head.