chapter 28

mars's pov - chapter  28

"kris turn around right now" i said with tears streaming down my face, he didnt answer me "KRIS" i shouted "i cant ok, i cant i promised kal that i would make sure your safe first" he said still driving "i dont care if you promised her if you dont stop the car right now i will tear this car apart" he just shook his head "you heard what they said they have bullets that could kill us but they would have only injure kal. she made me promise and after your safe i'll go get her" i just shook my head and attempted to open the door but of course he locked it.

we're back at the house and everyone is still at school i cant stand sitting here, its going to drive me insane. "kris" i shouted from the living room "we are not going to kate and johns pack house" he said walking in with lots of snacks. "kris you are aware i could have ran out ages ago and you wouldnt have been able to stop me" i mean i can out run him and im sure i would win ina fight.

"yeah but you know thats not what kal wanted" i just sighed defeated "yeah but she could be getting beaten to death right now they could literally hurt her over and over and over again" i said to him. "yes but we cant go kaliana is a fighter. she'll be ok" he said giving me a side hug.

kalianas pov

"so how is your new room kylie you like it, the grey really goes well with the grey floor and the metal bars doesnt it" john  said grinning at me "yeah you know what would make it even better if you and that bitch kates blood was all over it" he punched me right in the jaw causing a crack noise but it didnt break. "do not call your mother a bitch" he shouted at me "SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER!!" i yelled at him his eyes started to glow red trying to intimidate me but like thats going to work. i made mine glow grey and focused on his jaw i imagined my grip on it but not breaking it, not yet.

i wanted to wait until he backs down but i dont think he is in one little thought i made his jaw break causing him to grunt and moan in pain. the noise was actually music to my ears, i smiled in victory while he tried to click his jaw back in place to make it heal a little quicker.  soon he managed to get it back "dont treat your father like that you know you will get punished" i just laughed "really i think im going to be the one punishing you" i told him.

"bring in the syringe" i furrowed my eyebrows wondering why he needs a syringe. a guy walked in with a small tray with a vile and a big ass syringe "oh i had my vacines already, but thank you for your concern" i gave him a sarcastic smile. "shut her up" a guy walked over with this clamp thing he started twisting it and it closed up "if you touch me with that i will berak your jaw" he just shook his head "your tied up you rcant do shit" he got closer and i made my eyes glow grey and made his jaw sanp causing to slope to one side. he dropped the clamp and quickly put his hands up to his jaw trying to keep it in place. i then broke both of his wrists so he could hold his jaw.

"you might wanna get help for that" i said with a fake sympathetic look before i could do anything else i felt a small pinch on my arm but then it turned into a burning sensation. "that should shut you up" i just stared at him waiting for me to pass out but the darkness never came. "maybe i didnt put enough in you" i think he put the right amount in. i pulled my arms out of the chains holding me down and smiled at him "i think you need to work on that formula".

i got up from the chair and could feel surges of energy but i havent felt this before its really strong, i could feel myself grow angrier by the second. before i knew it i was hyperventalating and trying to stop myself from changing. john walked up behind me and smiled "i think i did put enough in you" he said giving my back a pat. "im not passing out, im going to lose control and you better run and get everyone away from me. because this is not the way i want to kill you" i got his hand pulled him forward making him hit his head off the wall pretty hard. he colapsed to the floor and i walked out.