chapter 19

(pics above are the gym teachers/coaches)

kylies pov - chapter 19

w

e followed the students around the halls, them talking while i ignore. they showed us all of the classes and there were different sections for the different subjects but right now we were heading to the gym facilities apparently they were well, tweaked. because a lot of the people in this school have a lot of strength they managed to change the weights to make them much, much heavier than what a normal gym would have.

we got to the inside gym and it was really nice there were so many different machines and it was a really big room, boy am i going to have fun here. they even had a boxing ring and boxing bags around the room. "so what do you think of this place?" mars asked wrapping her arm around my waist while i put my arm over her shoulder. "i think its going to be good for us, it might be a challenge for the rest but i think we will fo amazing" i kissed her forehead and continued walking with her in my arm.

"and here are the training fields where the girls can do dance, cheer and track" one of the girls said "is that it? what about the guys what do they get to do out here?" i asked her she turned to me and i think i saw her blush a little so i gave her a little smile "um..uh t-they do track, football, soccer, wrestling and advanced fighting lessons. the girls get fighting lessons too its just not as good" she said smiling to me. "actually the coach has a class so maybe we can see how the girls and guys classes are if you want?" she asked me. i nodded and we all followed her.

"hey miss murphy and mr murphy would it be ok if the new students saw a couple of the females and male fights. just to see if they would like to join your clubs?" miss murphy nodded with a smile "of course, oh hello miss woods am i still seeing you after school for your punishment?" she asked with a smirk probably trying to embarrass me in front of everyone. but that isnt going to work "of course i wont be a minute late and i hope you have some tricky workouts because it takes a lot to wear me out" i said back to her with a smile. she just chuckled and looked back at me "very well" she looked back onto the field at some of her girls fighting "sam come here".

this sam girl started jogging over leaving her partner in the middle of their training. "yes coach" she asked, shes cute "kylie if that girl is distracting you i will happily rip her head off" i just laughed and kissed mars on the forehead "is someone jealous?" she just growled at me and i let out another bit of laughter.

"kylie, because your so. confident, about not finding my workouts tricky i would like you to fight sam just so i can find your weakness points. if you dont mind" i just nodded my head and stood up from the bleacher. "here go put these shorts on behind the bleacher and we can begin" she looked over to the rest of the group "taylor, autumn take the rest of them on the tour i will bring kylie to you guys later" she just nodded and led the rest of the group off to show them the rest of the school.

i walked behind the bleacher and put the shorts on, walking back out i had the guys staring at my ass and some of the girls too. but one girl was staring daggers at me and that was sam, she seemed so chill when she approached us i guess she is one of 'those girls'.

"ok no shifting at all, claws when i say and first person held to the ground for five seconds wins, understand?" sam and i nodded to miss murphy and we both walked into one of the chalk circles. everyone was watching probably because i was fighting the supposed best girl fighter. may i not remind you i bet almost a whole pack of men lycans, but they didnt have tactics these kids probably get better training than them, preparing them for their own wars when their older.