chapter 22

kylies pov

i grabbed mars sand threw her across the room knocking her out cold "see you later ,mate" i sound different but there is this annoying voice in my head screaming scratching at my mind telling me to stop and calm down. whatever it is annoys the hell out of me.

i walked towards the door punching it with not that much strength and it went flying back creating a whole in the opposite wall. before i got to the stairs kaytlin and alicia came out of their room "go back to bed" i think more people are going to hurt tonight. "what was that bang" kaytlin asked. i stepped aside pointing to the door "sorry for waking you, oh wait. nope im not sorry" i let out a chuckle looking at you. we heard a groan come from my room and i let out a rumble making the noise go away. kaytlin ran into the room and i heard a big gasp, she stomped her way out of the room staring at me making her eyes glow red. "kylie this isnt you, you need gain control" the voice in my head was screaming in my head trying to come out but i was to strong for that. "kaytlin what happened" i asked in a worried tone, lets see if this bitch can tell the difference from the bad and good side of her sister. "kylie, thank god. you hurt mars she's passed out" her eyes went back to normal and she started walking towards us.

"kaytlin dont come any closer" alicia said "its not kylie" well this girl dont even know me and she is better at knowing who's who. "well done your a lot better at telling me and well me apart and kaytlin" i turned back to her "about mars, i. dont. care" i was so cold. kaytlin slowly walked toward me like i was about to explode any second. "please kylie come back and help your mate" she ever so slightly nodded to alicia. before she alicia could make a move i swung around and punched her in the stomach and punched her to the wall, kaytlin came for me and jumped on my back. i grabbed her hand that was around my neck and then snapped it making her let out a scream. after a couple of minutes of me knocking them both out the boys and carly ran up the stairs from the other floors.

"oh im so sorry guys but the shows over, next one will be in about thirty seconds" i said with a smile. "kylie?" kris looked up to me "hello brother" i waved to him. he ran up the stairs and saw kaytlin laying there unconscious "guys we need to restrain her, until she's her again" ryan, lukas and kris ran towards me "ok i guess the next showing was in twenty seconds, my bad" i shrugged my shoulders. kris went to grab my arm but i grabbed his spinning him round and pushing him into the guys.

"dont come looking for me" i said in all seriousness, while the guys were getting up i jumped off of the balcony landing on the bottom florr and then looking up at them "ta ta" i gave a small wave and ran out the house heading towards the woods. in the middle of the yard i jumped up and shifted landing on all fours, i let out a big howl and then continued on my way. i had no limit i was in control and no one can stop. i stopped dead in my tracks and fell to the floor wriggling in pain i kept whining the pain wouldnt stop, it was that voice. after a couple of minutes of trying to put that annoying voice back i won.

i came across a small town and used my gusrdian side to check if any killing will be happening tonight. i stalked around the bushes not actually expecting anyone because it was like three in the morning but i was wrong. there were two young male teenagers who were glowing red, they were surrounding another guy pushing him around. they pulled him into an alley way and i guess that was my window to go get them. walking down the alley way i let a rumble vibrate from my chest letting them know i was here. they turned around and laughed "looky what we have here, a werewolf" he said to the taller friend "well love, your not that dangerous compared to us" his eyes changed colour and fangs started growing. but not like a wolfs.