chapter 32

Ok so I didn't have time to correct mistake because I sorta completely forgot I wrote this chapter and almost posted chapter 33 instead which would have spoiled just a bit of stuff. So heres chpt 32 hope you enjoy it -lucy

mars's pov

"guys lets head to the beach" i said picking up the last bag and throwing it into kris big truck "what about kal and addilyn?" kris asked "they said they're finishing some things up and that they would meet us there" i said with a shrug. "well while everyone takes their cars you can share one with me and jess" kris said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

i climbed into the backseat of his truck while he got in the drivers and jess in the passenger. "so what is the weather meant to be like today?" jess asked us "my phone said it was meant to be really warm today" kris said starting the truck. "can i ask you guys a question?" kris glanced in the mirror while jess almost completley turned around "this sounds serious so go on" i just smiled to her and looked down while fiddling with my thumbs.

"why does kal not want to mark me?" i asked them "oh mars, i dont think she doesnt want to i just think that she isnt ready for that commitment yet.  ive known kaliana my whole life and shes had it rough. yes her family life back then was fake but it was amazing. and i remember that she had boyfriends but it turns out they were all dares given from their friends. she is sometimes scared to give people some power over her and her marking you well. it would give you complete power over her" ive heard this all before all the scared of commitment and already used.

she has to understand that everyone has faults but her doing this is holding me back too, i want her to mark me so bad yet she could probably go the rest of our lifes without being officialy mates. "she has said that so many times" jess gave me  a small smile "dont give up on her". "im not its just i love her so much but mars isnt the only mate i have. there is another mate out there its just the bond isnt as strong and i wouldnt plan on ever finding him or her but we've just becoming more distant" jess unclipped her seatbelt and climbed into the back with me.

"dont ever think that kaliana doesnt love you because she does so much. and she wants to be ready for when she does mark you because i doubt you would want her marking you and her not being ready because then that would cause her to be scared and you to feel guilty" jess said.

"your right, god what was i thinking i would never leave kal. im such an idiot" i said as i rubbed my face with my hands. "dont worry we've always thought about it" jess said with a smile "hey, right here" kris said. "yeah i mean when i first met you, you seemed really cocky and full of yourself" that was true "and i mean i know we were mates but if i still had that hate for you than i would have went to go find my second bond. but lucky for you i was a good influence" kris laughed at her "whos full of themselves now?".

we kept driving listening to music and jess and kris teasing eachother. i tried phoning kal a couple of times but she wouldnt pick up, i tried texting and she wouldnt reply. whatever they're disscussing it ust be pretty important.

we got to the beach and we all got out of the cars and went straight to the back of kriss truck to claim out bags first and get the best spot. as soon as kris stopped i jumped out the car and hopped into the back and picked up mine and kalianas bag and ran down to the beach trying to find a good spot.

and because im that awesome i did find the best spot it was close to the water with a big tree that you could lean on. we all got comfortable around the tree and mucked around having fun.