chapter 20

mars's pov - chapter 20

*getting home from school- at kris's house*

we got into kris's house and we all spread out across the living room talking and joking around "mars are you in for helping to get drinks for kylies party?" kris asked me. i didnt know there was even a party going on "yeah sure when is it?" i asked him "tomorrow, so we need to get everything tonight or we can skip tomorrow" he said writing down everything that we needed.

"give me the list over" he handed to me and i read through iy drinks, drinks, cups, speakers, lights, weeeeedd "really weed" he just nodded with a smile on his face "dont worry i know a guy so that part is for me" i just sighed and shook my head. whatever he wants to get he can get i cant stop him.

i wrote added another thing to the list "dont forget we also need food because we dont want everyone throwing up" he nodded and i handed it back to him. "ok so me and mars will get the alcohol while everyone else get food and soft drinks" everyone nodded and we all headed out the house. "mars lets go in my car cause its getting a little chilly out" i just nodded and followed him to his truck.

we all got to the shops and everyone split appart getting what had to picked up. me and kris walked over to the alcohol and just started picking up whatever looked nice. "do you think this is enough?" i asked him. he rubbed his chin looking at the cart "maybe a couple more i mean there is a lot of people in that school and we want everyone to have a good time. plus this party is going to help kylie out". oh yeah i forgot this whole party was so kylie could show how awesome and badass she is, but you know what im sort of happy that she is putting herself out there.

we went to the register and the bot started scanning everything "oh shit" kris said under his breath "what?" i asked him a little confused "i forgot to see if they had the big beer kegs" he paused and looked at the teen. "hey dont put everything through until im back" he just nodded and stopped and waited. "dont worry he is really a big teddy bear" i said to him with a smile, i saw him blush a little bit "yeah well im not scared of your boyfriend, i can give you a better time than he ever has" wow this guy had gut especially because he shouldnt be worried about him its kylie he should be worried about.

"um sorry but i have a girlfriend and he is actually my big brother, sort of" i said to him "well she can join in if she wants" he was seriously trying my patience. kris cam from one of the isles carrying three big barrel things "here little boy take this" kris said nodding to the barrel on the top while crouching a bit so he could take it. "i-i cant" he said stuttering a bit not realizing how strong kris actually is "oh really maybe you shouldnt talk to her that way and do your job because nect time you talk to her like that" kris paused and placed the cans into a random trolly that was empty "i will personally kick the crap out of you" he just nodded and started to scan everything.

once everything was paid for we headed back to his truck and loaded everything up, we were heading back to his house and we were singing along to the radio to pass time. i turned it down and he furrowed his eyebrows "hey i liked that song" he said whinging. "oh shush, i was going to say thank you for what you said at the shop but to also let you know that i can take care of myslelf" i told him while stretching out a little "well i dont want anyone talking to my soon to be little sister in law" i blushed at what he said because i can imagine me and kylie getting married. and damn did it look beautiful, in my head.

we got back to the house and saw everyone already putting food away in the cupboards and in the fridge. everyone helped bring in the alcohol and we placed it around the kitchen separating the beer from spirits and shots. "ok tomorrow we will set everything else up like the speakers and lights and soon after that everyone should start heading over" kris said to everyone. "right everyone should start getting back home because it is quite late" o looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that it was already seven.