chapter 37

kalinas pov

me and kris are playing air hockey right now and we're both at six points so at any second one of us are gonna score and the loser has to pay the winner fifty bucks. "kal your gonna-" i scored the last point and the whole table started flashing. "what was that kris?" i said putting my hand up to my ear and grinning. he threw the fifty across the table and i picked it up.

"GG little sis" he said putting out his hand i took it and shook it "GG" i said smiling "ok i came here to get churros and if im correct there is none in my hands so brother would you like to join me and get churros, my treat" he put his arm around me and we walked over to the food part of the arcade.

"hey what can i get for you" he asked all happy like everything was going so well in his life, lucky him. "hey um can we get two churros" i asked him "well instead of getting two churros for $5.00 you can get four for $6.99" me and kris looked at eachother 'that means we can get one for jess and mars' he said through the link. "yeah we'll take four please" i said with a smile.

we walked over to mars because she was the first one we saw out of them two "hey babe, for you" i said giving her the churro "well thankyou". she took a big bite out of it and groaned "oh my god this is so good" she said with a mouth full. "im glad you enjoy it" we all started eating our churros while walking around trying to find jess.

"her churro is cold now" kris said "dont worry she loves them even more when they're cold" i told him.  we heard chatter and saw addilyn and jess walking out of the bathroom "jess over here" i shouted while waving my hand so she could see us. jess whispered something into addilyns ear and addilyn whispered something back, for some reason i couldnt hear it but she wasnt that far away.

they walked over and jess looked a little nervous i dont think anyone else noticed it though, i mean i know when shes hiding something we’ve been best friends since i can remember. 'whats wrong?' i asked through our link 'nothings wrong, but i am very hungry' i mean jess could eat hours straight but i knew she was lying.

"here you go i would have given it to you when it was warm but we couldnt find you" kris said giving jess the churro "thanks i guess it was good you couldnt find us because i prefer them cold". we all ended up going our separate directions me and mars went over to play a zombie shooting game.

"this game is scary" she said jumping and then rapid firing at any zombie that popped out at her "i think you only find it scary because there are jump scares" i said to her. the game soon finished and i got the most points "that was fun" i said smiling to her "i think we have different definitions of fun" she said about to walk away.

i took her arm and spun her back towards me i just stood there and gazed into her green eyes "what are you doing" she asked gazing back at me with a grin "shh". i slid my hand around the back of her neck and connected our lips. she slowly pushed me away "i want you to mark me" she said biting onto her lip. i just smiled and kissed her again "but not here i want to you to do it where it all started" she said.

"so the school?" i asked confused as to why she would want me to do it there "no, even though when we look back it wasnt the best place it was still where everything made us who we are today". "kate and johns pack house" she nodded "i know you hate it there but maybe instead of actually going into the house we could just do it in the back yard". i mean i did like their yard and its really big. "okay" she looked at me a little shocked "okay?" i nodded and hugged her "okay".