chapter eleven

The sound of someone calling her name woke Victoria up, she yawned and folded herself back into a ball.

"Mrs Victoria please wake up your husband is waiting for you at the restaurant, he's hungry And you need to join him for breakfast, he said you understand" Victoria heard a lady's voice say.

She sat up slowly from the bed, trying to remember the incidents of last night, oh last night was beautiful to her, Eric didn't make love to her the way she was scared he would, it was slow and beautiful, and the embarrassment she felt when he found out she was a virgin was so much that even remembering it now, she was still embarrassed, she nodded at the lady and told her she would be there in few minutes.

When the room stewardess left, Victoria did that naked run from the room to the bathroom, after freshening up she picked a pink off-shoulder flower dress, it was very short, just a few inches below her ass and she liked it, she wanted to look sexy and beautiful for Eric, but after looking at her self in the mirror she didn't feel sexy she felt more like a whore so she decided to change the dress, she changed it into a long armless wine dress it had a split at the right side that went up to her mid-thighs, she packed her hair up into a ponytail, applied a little makeup and a nude lipstick, satisfied with her look she left the room, about pressing the elevator her cell phone rang. she checked the caller ID and it was Eric, she quickly pressed the elevator and went inside it.

"Hello," she said.

"Am hungry, how many minutes would it take you to come down here?" Eric said coldly.

"I.....I...Am ....Am almost there am sorry" Victoria said stuttering a little.

"Mrs night please get yourself down here or else I would eat without you and you would hate me afterwards" he said and the call went dead.

When the elevator signalled she had reached her destination and opened Victoria hurriedly left it and made her way to the restaurant, since it was close to the hall they had the dinner party yesterday she remembered it perfectly.

Entering the restaurant, she found it empty there was no one there except Eric and a waiter who hurriedly walked up to her and greeted her.

The waiter pulled the chair opposite Eric for her and she sat down and said a thank you to him, Eric's eyes were fixed on her since she came in, and even now he's eyes didn't move, this made Victoria shy and sort of word.

"You take pleasure in annoying me, why?" Eric said his eyes holding no emotions and fixed on her.

"Am sorry, I woke up late" Victoria said looking at anything that wasn't Eric.

"Wow, interesting"

"Am sorry" she said again.

"erm, where is everyone? why is this place empty" Victoria asked.

"Am having breakfast with my wife" Eric said.

Victoria was expecting more explanations, and after waiting and nothing came she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"That's the reason?" Victoria asked.

"What else do you want to hear?" he asked raising a brow.

"never mind".

"Good, now what do you want, I need to eat so I would be strong for the day, am planning on taking my girlfriend on a tour today, I've missed her company as there is none one that can be compared to her"

Victoria didn't know how to react to his word, was it the pain she felt in her heart cause of his words or was it the fact that she had just given him her virginity and he was saying this already, not wanting to show him the pain she felt she just nodded her head and smiled.

"Then let's eat" she said waving at the waiter to come take their orders.

Victoria was trying hard not to remember his words as she was going through the menu, her not knowing what to eat as everything was foreign to her made it more hard to do. The sound of the restaurant door closing made Victoria look back only to see Shantel walking in with that smile that was always on her face.

Victoria looked at Eric in confusion, but he ignored her as he stood up to kiss Shantel and pull the chair close to him for her to seat.

"Baby I missed you last night where were you?" Shantel asked.

"With a one-night stand nothing important, your brother annoyed me, and I needed to release some steam, that's all, but am making it up to you today, we would be going on that tour you asked for, "Eric said pecking shantel on the cheek.

"If you say so, I bet she's not important, and yeah I am happy, but baby would she come with us?" Shantel asked eyeing Victoria.

"No she would be in the room for the whole day, just you and me, babe," Eric said.

The waiter came to take their orders and Eric ordered Chinese spaghetti (chow mein)for everyone not bothering to ask Victoria what she wanted.

When the waiter brought the food Victoria gave it all her attention trying her best to ignore whatever Eric and Shantel were talking about, she ate her food quickly before the tears that had filled her eyes start falling, she didn't want to cry in front of them, she couldn't give Eric that satisfaction, his words kept ringing in her mind, she gave up her virginity to a stupid man, a man she knew didn't love her, what was she thinking, of course she was a one night stand to him, this was a contract marriage so she was no different than any one night stand, a night she was supposed to remember was now a night she wanted to forget, When she was done before standing up she blinked back the tears in her eyes from falling.

"I would be taking my leave now, I want to rest" she said holding eye contact with Eric for a while before leaving.

When she was out of the restaurant she couldn't hold back the tears anymore, she half ran to the elevator, in the elevator she cried, the pain was too much, she couldn't believe how stupid she was to think because he made love to her he would change, how naive of her, when the elevator opened she went into the suit and went straight to the bed to cry.

the pain she felt when her parents died was the same pain she was feeling now, she cried and cried until sleep claimed her.

*******************************

THANKS FOR READING!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Ah, I hate Eric!

What about u?

Until next time!

xoxo

(Drops pen)