chapter twenty-two

"Eric please,Eric please don't do this Eric,think about me,think about the baby, think about our family Eric,I love you please don't do this,my world isn't complete without you in it,please" Victoria said with every energy she could muster.

Eric was about to kill his mother on the roof top of the companies building, he had finally found her after searching for her for the past five months.

After Amanda was found Susan disappeared, during her visit to Eric's house that day,the men that he had hired to find his sister had already discovered where Susan was keeping his sister,he had to play along with her threat so he wouldn't give out the fact that he had already found his sister,and after Amanda was safe, he sent his men to track Susan and everyone that had a hand in Victoria and Amanda's kidnap.

First they caught Alfonso as surprisingly he wasn't running with the way they found him it looked like he wanted to be caught, and it didn't take them time to break him,that was when Eric found out that it wasn't Isabella who scattered their family it was Susan all this while,first she payed Isabella to seduce his father,then she planned the accident that put him in the hospital.

Alfonso also told them that she wanted to use Eric to destroy the Daniels then eventually she was going to remove Eric from the picture. She wanted the company in her name so she could will it to her other son. Yes Eric found out he had a step brother,a step brother that was the son of Susan and the late Mr Daniels, all the discovery's where overwhelming for Eric and after tracking susan for five months he finally found a way of luring her into his trap and she fell.

Now she was on the roof top she came with the thought that Eric was holding her other son hostage there,but it was Eric's plan to finally catch her, now he was holding her at gun point,Victoria had never seen Eric this hurt before,the pain he was going through was visible in his eyes,the anger,everything, for the first time he brought down his walls and all his emotions where visible.

"Why mot...why should I Even call you that, why Susan?why all this? The mother who raised me up what did you do to her?answer me!!you witch!,how could you destroy our family?!!! How!!" Eric said in tears,an angry tears.

"Cause I hate the knights, and the Daniels, the knights for what they did to my family! Well let me tell you a story,your dearest loving grandfather was the reason my family was ruined!!the reason my mother died!! I grew up without a mother because of Alexander knights, your grand Father!!well because of the knights stupid believe of what ever they feel is right is right my father lost his job for a crime he didn't commit, and during that period my mother needed money for surgery and my dad couldn't afford it cause he lost his job! Well I had to get revenge one way or the other so I married your father but before that I had a son for the Daniels cause he was my boyfriend, but then again Daniel proved to be more worse than your father, he abandoned Me for another woman, now tell me why shouldn't I take revenge on all of you!!" Susan said and at the end she started laughing.

"Still not good enough reason Susan, not good enough" Eric said

"Eric my love listen to me,let's hand her over to the cops don't do anything foolish, I need you, our baby needs you too,please drop the gun" Victoria said in tears.

"I think you should listen to your dearly beloved wife,cause you might just end up in jail Eric,no matter what you are still my son and I don't want that for you" Susan said.

Eric turned back to look at Victoria and he saw her in tears the fear in her eyes were visible so was the pain she was feeling,then it hit him,Victoria is right he wouldn't destroy his life for a woman like Susan she wasn't worth it,so he dropped the gun and called the cops.

The three stood there for a while looking at each other,as the cold night breeze kissed their skin the air was calm and peaceful but the pain in their hearts was a storm in each of them.